PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's November magic???????

nicole48040
06-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Share with me, please, what are the best things about Disney in the winter months. Especially mid-November, since that is when my family and I will be there (15th-22nd). Thank you All!:spend:

Darbylew
06-20-2007, 09:04 PM
The MVMCP will be going on during that time.
It is a great party. The Christmas decorations
are beautiful. Be sure and visit MGM to see all
the lights. GF has a life size gingerbread house
homemade in their lobby. Snow on Main Street.
We are going in November but we will be there
November 9 for a few days. We will attend the
MVMCP. :mickey: :D

mic_keyfan
06-20-2007, 09:13 PM
We took our first "winter" trip to WDW last December (06) and would have to say that it is one of the best times to go! Even in the rain MVMCP was a blast! Osborn lights at DS were awesome! Don't miss them!! Besides, you get free Cookies and Hot Chocolate........:cloud9:

princessimagineer
06-20-2007, 09:13 PM
hmmm the best thing about november trips (coming from someone from the cold state of jersey) is that there is still hot even in november :sun: of course it chills down a little... but its still a TON warmer compared to here!

mic_keyfan
06-20-2007, 09:26 PM
OH, I ALMOST FORGOT...Epcot...beautiful during the christmas season. you need to visit all of the countries in the WS and hear all of the stories of "Christmas" around the world. Also the Candlight Processional which I recommend doing ADR for which will guarantee seats for you. Check to see which restaurants offer this!! (As I do not remember)