PDA

View Full Version : webshots question

dolphinmickey9170
06-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I am wondering if there is anyway to edit the name of your pictures when you are on webshots. I wasn't paying attention and loaded them all thinking I could edit their names after. But I cannot seem to figure out a way to do so. So all of my pix say WDW May2007 ###. I wanted to title them. Anyone know?? Feel free to see my page, tell me what you think.

Flower
06-20-2007, 08:27 PM
I just tried it, make sure you are logged in, go to your album and click on the first picture you want to edit - it will be about 1/2 the size of your screen.

At the right hand side of the photo there are a bunch of symbols in a yellowish/green box. Click the pencil that says 'edit' and a text box will come up with the photo beside it, click done when you are finished!

dolphinmickey9170
06-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Flower.....you ROCK:number1:

Thank you so much. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure this out. :thumbsup:

Now this just means I have 750 or so pix to rename. :mickey:

Flower
06-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Flower.....you ROCK:number1:

Thank you so much. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure this out. :thumbsup:

Now this just means I have 750 or so pix to rename. :mickey:

Hahaha!!! Could you do mine while you are at it? I am too lazy to do it, wait, I am a mom of 2...who has time to do it?!!!

MNNHFLTX
06-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Now this just means I have 750 or so pix to rename. :mickey:Yes, I learned the hard way that it is much easier to edit the pics as you load them on to Webshots than it is to do it after. I wish they would change their system so that even after the album is loaded you could edit the pics all at once instead of one at a time.

Melanie
06-21-2007, 10:49 AM
If you wish to download it, the Webshots desktop is a great tool. Much easier to edit and such than on the website itself. :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
06-21-2007, 11:38 AM
If you wish to download it, the Webshots desktop is a great tool. Much easier to edit and such than on the website itself. :thumbsup:
You are so right. I have been using webshots on my desktop for 4 years. I didn't realize you could edit them the way you stated until this morning. It is a lot quicker than the other way.

Thanks so much. Am I able to give a link in my trip report so people can see the pix? I thought it was a no-no.

Melanie
06-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Am I able to give a link in my trip report so people can see the pix?

Yes, linking to photos in your trip report is perfectly acceptable. :thumbsup: