PDA

View Full Version : Bar at Raglan Road

ryca1dreams
06-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know what is on tap at Raglan Road? I am specifically looking for Irish/Scottish/English ales/stouts/lagers etc. and not the usual American swill.

Thanks.

iceicebritney
06-19-2007, 09:19 PM
we were there in august 06 last and were very disapointed with the selection of beers... they didnt have anything that you couldn't find in most beers here in the US. we wanted to try something new, but couldnt find anything.

things may have changed, and if so someone on here will definetly know - but hopefully for you they have!

snifflesmcg
06-19-2007, 09:46 PM
I know they have Guiness but since I'm not a beer drinker, I couldn't tell you what else there was. Anyway, while I was searching for an answer for you, I found the phone number for Raglan Road. It's 407-938-0300. You can probably call and get the list from them.

Wells
06-20-2007, 07:08 AM
The Yachtsman Steakhouse has the best selection of beers (about 30):beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
Etc....

DrumTastik
06-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Last time I visited they had a nice selection of Irish ales and stouts on hand. Smithwicks, Beamish, and of course Guinness come to mind. They also have an amazing selection of fine Irish Whiskey to choose from. Plop down, sip on a nice ale and enjoy the live entertainment. Good times!

Crow
06-20-2007, 09:32 PM
was there a few wks ago but dont remember them all sorry.
Guiness, smithwicks,
i had a few, tried the cider didnt really like it so the barten topped it w Guiness...pretty good. its a nice place to have a few and i will probably stop again. didnt try the food there, but did next door at Cookes:thumbsup:
good pie and i walked into the bar for a Black and Tan to take back to my table at Cookes to go w it.