PDA

View Full Version : Do buffets come with drinks?

mickey-mouse35
06-19-2007, 07:41 PM
For adults not on dining plan, do non-alcoholic drinks, such as coffee, juice, soda, tea, come with buffets and family style meals, or do they cost extra? If they come with the price of the meal, can you get more than one, such as juice and coffee? Thanks! :mickey:

LoriMistress
06-19-2007, 07:49 PM
I know if you're not on a dining plan it doesn't come with drinks. But with the dining plan--sodas and stuff like that does come with the plan.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

hokies4life
06-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Actually buffets include non-alcoholic drinks. However, I'm not sure about the getting more than one. :shrug: Whenever we get more than one drink then second is water which is free anyways.

:chipdale:

January-2007
06-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Some do, some don't. When in doubt, ask, then there won't be any surprises when the bill comes! DH says the drinks were not included at the Biergarten, we just got sodas, so that was more than just the buffet price. I know at Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, Trail's End, and Cape May Cafe drinks are included. At 'Ohana we got a lot of drinks and were not charged extra. We got the juice that they give you at the beginning, DH got hot tea and milk, and I also got chocolate milk. It was all included with the family style meal. It was great! I know how you feel trying to figure out how much everything is going to cost ahead of time! Happy planning. :mickey:

Vinny
06-20-2007, 10:30 AM
I know at Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, Trail's End, and Cape May Cafe drinks are included. At 'Ohana we got a lot of drinks and were not charged extra.

January is correct. I was just at Cape May and Ohana about 2 weeks ago and all non alcoholic beverages were included in the price of the meal, including all refills. It is the same price no matter how many refills you get.

mickey-mouse35
06-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Whoo hoo--that saves a couple of bucks! :thumbsup: We're going to Ohana, Boma (breakfast and dinner), Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's, so that's a lot of "free" drinks!!! :mickey: