PDA

View Full Version : WDW in November

jenperich
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
We're going the week of November...what can we expect?? What will we find in regards to crowds, weather, and anything else?? Just trying to keep myself from getting too excited when we still have five months to go. :) :mickey:

LoriMistress
06-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Which week in November are you going? Because that's pretty important since Thanksgiving (a major holiday and one of the most busiest times of year) is on the third week of November.

last real pirate
06-19-2007, 06:36 PM
i always try to plan my trip for the last week of nov. to the first week in dec. the lines are not bad cause kids are back in school and the weather is great. it is sometimes alittle warm during the day but once the sun goes down it is perfect.

Mickey052501
06-19-2007, 09:04 PM
My DH and I went last November from the last week of November to the first week of December, and it is a great time to go. The holiday decorations are up, the crowds are non-existent and you are able to walk right onto even the most popular rides, and the weather is beautiful and warm.

Have fun:mickey:
Jen

BethanyAnne
06-19-2007, 10:01 PM
wheeeeeee -- my very first post ... anyways

I'm sort of planning right now from Nov. 30 to Dec. 8. Am I going to be looking at okay crowds?