PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

NewmanFamily6
06-19-2007, 02:09 PM
Well we have decided to have a Grand Gathering in January 2009. My question is can I use my points to reserve more than one room? While we all want to vacation together we also want our own space too. I do not feel like we would need every waking moment together. So I would need to reserve 2 1-bedrooms and a 2-bedroom. Does DVC allow us to do this?

scottgr
06-19-2007, 03:27 PM
As long as you have the points you can reserve what you want. I actaully going to be reserving 3 - 1 bedrooms in Sept of '08 . Have a great time. :thumbsup:

xipetotec
06-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Well we have decided to have a Grand Gathering in January 2009. My question is can I use my points to reserve more than one room? While we all want to vacation together we also want our own space too. I do not feel like we would need every waking moment together. So I would need to reserve 2 1-bedrooms and a 2-bedroom. Does DVC allow us to do this?

Heck yeah!!! To date, this is how we travel.
My mother is actually the owner, but what she does is collect three years of points ( banked from one year, borrowed from the next ) and rent enough to bring me, DW + kids, her and dad, my brother, her sister and kids, my cousin and kids.
Now that my brother is older, she wants to get him his own room. So this year we booked a Two Bedroom and THREE Studios!

Donald A
06-19-2007, 06:14 PM
That is what is great about DVC. I reserved two 2-bedrooms for Beach Club in January 2008. You can reserve 10 studios if you have the points!

tinkerbell04
06-19-2007, 07:00 PM
We are doing it right now! We rented a studio and a 2 bedroom at Vero and on Saturday, we are moving to a studio and a 2 bedroom at the Wilderness Lodge. Go for it and have fun!:mickey:

NewmanFamily6
06-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone:mickey:Just my immediate family needs a 2 bedroom for the six of us. Then my sister and BIL & their 2 children need a 1 bedroom ( she needs laundry facilities w/ a baby). Finally my other sister and BIL need a room. I realize that you can fit 12 in a 3 bedroom but I think that might be a wee bit too much togetherness for me:secret: