PDA

View Full Version : WDW VMK Report June 2007

JPL
06-19-2007, 11:21 AM
I was able to turn in all my quests and had a few friends turn them in as well.

Both in Park quests are still up and running
Pirate Quest
Aniamtion Quest

The Pirnt at Home Quests are still going strong.
Tomorrowland
Thrill Seeker
High School Musical

You still get the Mickey TV when turning in the quests and they still take the hidden Mickey printout if you have one and you receive the credit card.

In VMK Central only 2 of the computer were actually working. I asked when they would be fixed and they said they put a call in a few days earlier and would told soon. Let's hope it's not Magic Carpet magic Soon ;)

The CMs are clueless in VMK they have very little training which was a theme for the entire trip. My friend was turning his quests for me and when it came for the Mickey TV she said you can't get this you already got one in the last 60 days. He just bought the ticket the day before and we hadn't been to Magic Kingdom yet. It took 20 minutes and another CM to figure out she scanned the card in twice and it was 20 minutes ago that he was suppose to receive the card :blush:

I have to say I really miss the old days of walking out with a stack cards. Now you leave with 6 cards. Yet when they opened the draw they still have tons of the old cards. I noticed this when they went for my hidden Mickey card. They still had all the invisible Magic cards, Tent Rooms, and the retired quest reward cards. They really seem to be floating around lost waiting for some type of instruction as to what they should do with these cards.

Patricia
06-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Wow, 2 computers.. stinky.

You have to wonder what they have in mind for the extra cards taking up drawer space, you think they'd just hand them out with other quests to clear them. They used to hand the cards out (in the shops) just for asking for them. Although your friend was able to get the TV thing straightened out, it shouldn't take 20 minutes out of his day when the CM can clearly see his ticket is new. :shake:

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-19-2007, 01:33 PM
What is the hidden mickey thing printout? They give you a credit card?
Thanks!
Jen
p.s. It is my first time going to WDW since starting VMK.

JPL
06-19-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't think it's awarded any more but in the past when you finished the Hidden Mickey quest in the game you got a link to a printout for a gold collection. After the 50th ended they switched it to a Card that gives you 500 credits for the game. I happened to find one mixed in with my VMK paperwork that I didn't turn in last trip.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Wowzers. And I thought it was bad when the CM's gave me cards for VMK credits when I wanted the HSM Piano. :eek:

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Lets hope the computers are up and running next week when I get there. heh

Last year we went as a family of 5 and left with 186 reward cards. This time I'll be happy to leave with 30. :(

Thanks for the update:thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
06-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Went last weekend and they would only let me turn in 1 set of quests, even though I had two more people with their tickets. They didn't have the in-park quests displayed and so I left with a total of 4 cards :(

trackbarroness
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Say Tom aka David look for me at Space Mountain, let's hope this time around you'll be able to find me. :D

JPL
06-22-2007, 10:59 AM
I asked at Space Mountain but they didn't know who you are:confused::confused:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Last year we went as a family of 5 and left with 186 reward cards.

Wow really Tom? Those must've been good times. I guess my cards of 4/set will be even more limited? :sob:

trackbarroness
06-22-2007, 07:34 PM
I asked at Space Mountain but they didn't know who you are:confused::confused:

You didn't ask for DisneyDreamin did you? :D I was fairly new at the time but now they know me. :D Send me a pm prior to your next visit JPL, okay?

Chescat
06-22-2007, 07:55 PM
You didn't ask for DisneyDreamin did you? :D I was fairly new at the time but now they know me. :D Send me a pm prior to your next visit JPL, okay?
He asked last week Disney? :confused:

trackbarroness
06-22-2007, 08:31 PM
He asked last week Disney? :confused:

I don't know that's why I'm asking cat. :confused:
If they told him that last week then the CM's are probably new at Space Mountain then. They do know me there. they helped GiltterDisneyGirl find me, when she came looking for me on her last visit. I'll give you my contact information so you will be able to find me easier at Space Mountain, and what my work week will be like then.

Chescat
06-22-2007, 10:08 PM
When we go in October we will find you! I've got a mission now. Nachocat and I aren't leaving until we find you. GlitterDisneyGirl may be with us. :D

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Say Tom aka David look for me at Space Mountain, let's hope this time around you'll be able to find me. :D

I am there from the 28th until the 5th. I'll be sure to try my best to find you :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
06-23-2007, 07:39 PM
All righty then, can't wait to meet everyone then. :thumbsup: Don't forget to drag err I bring JPL(cookie) along also. :D