PDA

View Full Version : MK Fireworks

Jeri Lynn
06-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Has anyone ever watched the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom from behind the castle?

My sister and I did this a couple years ago and it was a completely different view. It was very loud and we felt as if we were right under them.

Ofcourse watching from the front of the castle is the best!!

jans2kids
06-19-2007, 07:29 AM
We have tried some different sopts and like the view from behind the castle the best standing near Snow White's Scary Adventure. Weh ave watched from Tomorroland near Space Mnt and from Toontown but you can't really hear the music that goes along with it. Main Street is a nice view also with the Castle in view but it is just so crowded.

moe513
06-19-2007, 07:45 AM
An older cm told us to watch them from behind the castle. We were near the carousel. It was horrible. You couldnt see anything. We had to redo our plan to go back to mk and get wishes in.

CanadianWDWFan
06-19-2007, 08:33 AM
We did it right infront of Dumbo. It was incredible, it was like the fireworks were going off over our heads! :fowrks:

DisneyFreak23
06-19-2007, 08:54 AM
wow sound cool. I might just have to try that.:thumbsup:

jodijo
06-19-2007, 11:01 AM
In November we watched them from behind the castle. (They do have part of it roped off) We were standing between Dumbo and the Carousel. It was an ok view. We did have some excitement though. A big spark (that is what it looked like) hit the ground at the feet of the people that were next to us. We all jumped back quickly! It was still of fire after it hit the ground. 3 CM's rushed over with a hose and put the fire out. They also made sure that we were all ok. It was quite an experience!!!

DDuck66
06-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Last year during the MNSSHP we got caught directly behind the castle next to the carosel when the fireworks started. It was really cool to see the fireworks going off all around you. I would not want to see it from there every year, but it was nice to see from a different perspective.