PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story, The Musical Coming to the Disney Cruise Line in 2008

Figment!
06-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Disney Creative Entertainment is pleased to announce that Academy Award winner, John Lasseter's beloved animated feature has been brilliantly adapted for the Disney Cruise Line by the talented team of Valerie Vigoda and Brendan Milburn. Stefan Novinski will direct and Warren Adams will choreograph.

Main Cast:

Buzz
Woody
Andy
Sid
Sarge
Bo Peep
Rocky
Green Army Man #1
Green Army Man #2

Ensemble Cast:

Slinky Butt
Rex
Potato Head
Barrel O' Monkey's
Hamm
Pogo Duck

1 ½ month rehearsal period to begin in late November 2007, tentative Late January 2008 debut.

To be Performed on Caribbean itinerary.

To be Performed in-addition-to "Disney Dreams . . . An Enchanted Classic"

ElenitaB
06-19-2007, 09:12 AM
That is so cool. Now I'll just have to book a 7-night cruise in the Caribbean! (Stop twisting my arm! ;) )

Jacova
06-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Yay! A reason to take another cruise!!

Will this new show be on the 3 & 4 day cruises, or just the 7 day? Anyone know?

RobWreck
06-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah, that's a good question. Is Toy Story going to replace "Hercules" on the Wonder or "Twice Charmed" on the Magic? While I haven't yet been on the Magic, Hercules - The Muse-ical is HILLARIOUS, and I'd hate to see it go away.
Maybe, just maybe, they're adding it instead of replacing one of the current shows. ::crossedfingers::
Rob

GreenBeetle
06-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Oooooh, sounds interesting! Since the idea for a Toy Story character meal was scrapped :(, I guess this is the next best thing. :cool:

DisneyDudet
07-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Toy Story 3 will help make this a big hit!

If its on the 7 night, it could take the place of one of the nights when they don't have much (usually a variety show or something). I hope they don't lose one of the current shows, they all are amazing! Disney Dreams is the best! Twice Charmed and The Golden Mickey's are close behind...

They're going to run out of days to have shows!!!