PDA

View Full Version : Packages for Sept.

teamblackwell
06-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Hi all,
Has anyone seen any DLR vacation packages for September? I was hoping to get a package that included free dining, like there offering for WDW in Sept. Big hopes :secret:
Thanks,
Teamblackwell

Clotho
06-19-2007, 12:00 AM
I have never heard of such a package offered at DLR. Is there such a thing?

tinkwest
06-19-2007, 03:49 AM
I would not count on a package at DLR that included free dining. I have never seen such a thing. In fact, even the packages with dining plans are not really a savings of any sort, IMO.

teamblackwell
06-22-2007, 02:51 AM
ok,
How about ANY packages for sept. that include room and tkts?

NotaGeek
06-22-2007, 03:40 AM
There are not packages with tickets and rooms that I have ever heard of, Disney makes too much money on selling them separately. You might have a better chance by checking with either our partner Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) via their website or Disney Travel Direct (http://dlr.reservations.disney.go.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/TravelDLIBC.woa?CMP=ILC-TravelTicketsBook) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST daily. :mickey:

Disney_pups2
06-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Acutally I was just reading today in AAA magazine that there is a discount available for some months for a room/ticket packages. I am not sure on the dates however.

nmbullrdr
06-28-2007, 02:37 PM
The best packages usually include air, hotel, and tickets. The off-season is Sept - Dec or Jan - mid May not counting any major holidays or 3 day weekends, (AKA, non-summer months). AAA offers hotel and tickets and maybe air. Airlines offer the total package and can offer some good deals. Southwest is usually the best, so check and see if they fly out of your airport. The last time we went through Southwest, we received a great room rate at the Disneyland Hotel, 5 day park hopper tickets for the price of a 3 day ticket and $50 off the entire vacation package. If this is all too confusing, check with a travel agent, they can do all the leg work for you and it won't cost you a dime extra.