PDA

View Full Version : Oceaneers club & meals

NewmanFamily6
06-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Our cruise is not until January but I have a question. My children are really looking forward to the Oceaneers clubs. When they go in those do you just pick them up at meal times or do they eat in the club? I am afraid I will have a hard time getting them away from their activities to eat.

ElenitaB
06-18-2007, 09:06 PM
They will feed them at meal times, or you can go drag them out of the clubs to go eat dinner with you. My son didn't mind coming to have dinner with me as he really enjoyed the company of our tablemates.

DS tells me that they brought in pizza for them one evening as a snack and made them say "please." (The poor tortured children, huh?)

TammiMcMan
06-18-2007, 11:03 PM
They'll take them to both lunch and dinner if you want and as Ellen mentioned, sometimes they even have late night pizza parties. I've mentioned this before, but it still amazes me that our lifestyle on the ship was dictated by our 8 year olds social calendar :D. She went through her Navigator each day and decided on what she wanted to do and with whom she wanted to eat. It still makes me laugh, but that's the wonder of a Disney cruise.... everyone being able to do exactly what they want.