PDA

View Full Version : Baaaaaack! :)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey everyone! Happy to say that the Doll is back in her home! The vacation was great; swimming in the Caribbean and I got a plushie turtle and I got to pet lots of stingrays! In the end I got badly sunburned and homesick and the airport experience was horrible! There was a lightning storm so the flight was 2-hours delayed, which meant that we missed our next connecting flight and we were stranded in LAX with the worst ever flight attendants at the gate. So we rented a car from Hertz and drove I think 6 hours (due to the extreme traffic) back home. We got home at 5 AM and I had summer school 2 hours later so I barely had any sleep. Well, what's a trip without adventure? :P Anyway glad to be back with you all!

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Yikes what a travel nightmare!

Welcome Back!:thumbsup:

RenDuran
06-19-2007, 12:38 AM
Your experience getting home sounds like a few movies I've seen! Glad you had fun first! :mickey:

Tinkerbell627
06-19-2007, 12:39 AM
Boo for flight delays.
Yay for sting rays!
Boo for sunburns (got a lot of those back in my tennis days)
Yay for turtle plushies!

And as for summer school, that gets one big "YUCKIE!"

...unless you like summer school. :eek2:

Glad to hear you had a great vacation. Hope you didn't tease the cabana boys too much!

Jeremy
06-19-2007, 01:18 AM
welcome back.
Nice to see you again.:)

Patricia
06-19-2007, 01:32 AM
Welcome back doll!

An iffy ending is ok if the trip was worth it.

PinkJJ
06-19-2007, 01:56 AM
Welcome Back Doll!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time until it was time to come home. Sorry about your sunburn. I was happy when you told me your wrote Pinkjj in the sand. :D Thank you!! Might be the closest I ever get to the Caribbean. I think it is funny your dad was wondering why.

Glad to have you back safe and sound. :mickey: