PDA

View Full Version : Donalds Breakfast

katzctkpt
06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Last one about food I promise.......what's the thoughts on this one???? We love our breakfast and this one looked to be very good, plus it'll be pretty much the last time we would get a chance.......it's closing, huh???

tadshome
06-18-2007, 07:25 PM
We loved the breakfastosaurus and can't believe that they are stopping it:(. We had the most fantastic waiter and he was very good with the children. At one point he had a fake ketchup bottle and pretended to squirt my son. It lined us up for a great day at AK

Maleficent's Dad
06-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Do a search in the dining forum and you'll find lots of discussion about Donald's b'fast.

I'm glad to see it go as I found it a major disappointment several visits in a row. Rushed characters, rushed service, standard food...

Sorry to be negative. Hoping the new restaurant w/characters for b'fast in the AK is better! :mickey:

Mom2princesses
06-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Here is a thread I started not too long ago.

Hope this helps!

By the way we are going there to try it out too!

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=106085&highlight=Donalds

DizneyRox
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM
This is my all time favorite Character Breakfast at the world. It will be a sad day when it closes. Hopefully Tusker House will be a worthy replacement.

I liked the atmosphere, the characters are great, and the wait staff is top notch. AK does everything better in my opinion, they take pride in their park and it shows.