PDA

View Full Version : Any place you want to try?

Crow
06-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Ive covered about all the places that ive wanted to try
this last trip i knocked CA Grill off my list :thumbsup: (going again in Sept)
some places that ive eaten at previously but only lunch or before changes
(Kona first dinner. good stuff. AKershus first time since princesses. they were nice food ok but probably wont go again)
and i tried Cookes of Dublin:thumbsup:
Sept i plan on Marrakesh for dinner which ive only done lunch at.
otherwise ive eaten at almost every place in Epcot WS.
Ohanas which will b my first time.
ive never done any at GF but never really tempted.
DD id like to try Earl
never eaten at Boardwalk area (well pizza take out window and :beer: at Big River. sushi at Kimonos)
give me someplace that i havent tried that is excellent!
and what places do you want to try?

Nicki'sMom
06-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Personally,
I have many more I want to try. I have a 3 yr old so it will be a while before I get to some. I am interested in Blue Zoo. Of course V&A and Cali Grill. But I also have not done Flying Fish or Artist Point so as you can see, I have a lot of ground to cover. But I think Blue Zoo is at the top of my list.

NewmanFamily6
06-18-2007, 04:20 PM
We too have small children so we have had a lot of character meals so far:mickey: I would really like to try the Concourse Steak House and Whispering Canyon. There are several places that seem like they would be fun. The kids idea of branching out is Mickey's Backyard BBQ next visit;)

SBETigg
06-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Grand Floridian Cafe is truly wonderful, but I think that will be the temp location for 1900 Park Fare when you're there next. Try it in the future. It's a good one, for one TS credit on Dining Plan. Also, have you tried the Hollywood Brown Derby? Good one, though not necessarily the best use of two DP credits.

I'm looking forward to trying Le Cellier for the first time next trip. I still haven't been there!

MMouse6937
06-18-2007, 04:50 PM
We are going to try the Concourse Steakhouse and Boma for the first time this year. Looking forward to both of those. I would like to try the Marrakesh, but DH is WAY to picky for that. My mom and I might try it for lunch this year and let DH and dad get some burgers or whatever. It sounds like you have been some great places. I can't believe you haven't tried Ohanas yet, you'll love it!! :thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
06-18-2007, 05:05 PM
I want to give the California Grill a try. I think I am going to wait till my DW and I take a trip to WDW with out the kids. (someday:D)
Boma's sounds like a place to try and I want to go to Marrakesh. Both of these restaurants seem so unusual, I can't wait to enjoy a meal at both!

DisneyFreak23
06-18-2007, 05:08 PM
We tried to get into Le Cellier, but all the ADR's were gone. We are going to eat at Tony's Town Square for the first time. Hope it's good!:mickey::thumbsup:

May524
06-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Places I want to try:
Grand Floridian Cafe
Marrakesh
Cali Grill
Yachtsmans
Narcosses <-I'm sure I didn't spell it right :blush:

Natazu
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I've always wanted to try Sci-Fi. Is it good?

Crow
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
yes ive tried Brown Derby. i liked it but not sure if i will go for 2 credits.
Boma was good but i doubt if ill return.
Yachtsman ive thought about a little.
ive looked at the menus for Flying Fish and SPoodles but never ventured in
who knows mayb someday i will try Grand F or Narcossees
im sure you would like SCIFI:thedolls:

Mousehead35
06-18-2007, 06:58 PM
I'd really like to try the Biergarten one day.. along with the Flying Fish, Cali Grill and Narcoosees.

TheMartellFamily
06-18-2007, 07:03 PM
I would love to try Boma, Coral Reef, France dining, and Yatsmans Steakhouse.

septembergirl
06-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Kids here too. BUT if Dh and I were going it alone, I would love to try Spoodles, Cali Grill, Jiko and Marakesh!

LoriMistress
06-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Here are the places we're trying that we never eaten before:

The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck's
Rose and Crown Pub
le Cellier Steakhouse
Cinderella's Royal Table
Beachs and Cream
Hollywood Brown Derby
Raglan Road
Sci Fi Dine Inn
Coral Reef
Teppanyaki Dining
Marrakesh
Artist Point

jedi jen
06-25-2007, 08:56 PM
I have kids too. We are trying for the first time in July: Rose and Crown (for Illuminations), San Angel Inn, Chef Mickey's (dinner), and we are doing Cinderella's Galla Feast in the Grand Floridian Cafe. If no kids, would love to try V&A, LeCellier, Flying Fish, Jiko, Spoodles, and Narcoosees. :tasty::eat:

tinksmom02
06-25-2007, 09:46 PM
I would like to try Kona Cafe, Jiko, and CA Grill. Someday! Considering we ate at 2 TS our first trip, 7 in Jan, and will be trying 6 new TS in Sept, I think we're making good progress!

LibertyTreeGal
06-25-2007, 09:50 PM
My FIL is a picky eater, but he is such a love that it is worth it to have him there -- but if we went without him, we would do Marrakesh for sure :thumbsup: and maybe Jiko too

angedeaile
06-26-2007, 02:32 PM
I am doing alot of places that peaked my interest last year on my next trip!

I have Kona, Le Cellier, Wolfgang and Crystal Palace on the list this year. I am also thinking of going to Mama Melrose out of curiosity this year.

Last year it was Cali Grill, Ohanas, Sci Fi Diner and Hollywood and Vine.

dolphinmickey9170
06-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Wanted to do GFC, but closed for our next trip, so we'll try 1900 Park Fair instead. Also trying Cali Grill and the new Yak N Yeti. Maybe Boma someday, if I can talk my DH into it.