PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century -- last thursday

Scott C
06-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Spotted a guy wearing an Intercot T Shirt walking towards the Jukebox in the '50s. Tried to catch up but missed ya.

Anyone know who it was

Thanks
Scott C

Piglet822
06-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Spotted a guy wearing an Intercot T Shirt walking towards the Jukebox in the '50s. Tried to catch up but missed ya.

Anyone know who it was

Thanks
Scott C

What did he look like? Did he have long dark hair to about the middle of his back?
You might have seen JPL (Jeff). He arrived last Thursday and I think he's staying in the 50's building. And when I saw him Thursday evening he was wearing the Intercot Imagineer shirt.

Tinkermom
06-18-2007, 10:29 PM
What did he look like? Did he have long dark hair to about the middle of his back?
You might have seen JPL (Jeff). He arrived last Thursday and I think he's staying in the 50's building. And when I saw him Thursday evening he was wearing the Intercot Imagineer shirt.

I was thinking the same thing. Jeff (Figgie to me:D) always wears his Icot shirt at WDW! I picture his suitcase stuffed with Icot shirts and baseball caps.;)

Was THIS (http://www.disneyfamily5.com/June2006WDWTrip/IntercotFriends/Group_shot_with_Figgie_1.html) him?

Scott C
06-19-2007, 12:30 PM
MIght have been -- I was on the 4th floor looking down --

Thanks
Scott C

JPL
06-19-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm guessing it was me. I arrive at Pop around 7 and was wondering around waiting to hear from Jeanne. Was I grumbling to myself at how far I was away from the main building :blush: I was on the third floor room 2339 the only way I could have been further away from the main building was if they put me at the Caribbean Beach ;)

Scott C
06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
That was probably the case. I was on my balcony outside of 2402 and 2403. It was quite the walk to the front.

Thanks
Scott C