PDA

View Full Version : Jogging stroller question

Dyanna
06-18-2007, 01:28 PM
I was planning on taking my daughters jogging stroller instead of her Graco travel system since it is a little bit lighter to carry on & off the bus. Has anyone ever used a jogging stroller instead of a regular one? Any sugestions? I did not want to have to go buy another small stroller just for this trip.

Disney4
06-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes!

And I love it! :cloud9:

We replaced my DD stroller with a Schwinn TT jogging stroller when she turned four. This was the best move we ever made for her transportation.

Although the jogging stroller has slightly less storage, it is soooo much easier to push in crowded spots. The high maneuverability in tight spaces because of the single front wheel makes a jogging stroller way better.

The wheels pop right off ours and we have a rain cover. It folds just like a regular stroller (one handed) and is easy to take on and off the buses.

You can't go wrong with one of those! :thumbsup:

casey@bat
06-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Yes!

And I love it! :cloud9:

We replaced my DD stroller with a Schwinn TT jogging stroller when she turned four. This was the best move we ever made for her transportation.

Although the jogging stroller has slightly less storage, it is soooo much easier to push in crowded spots. The high maneuverability in tight spaces because of the single front wheel makes a jogging stroller way better.

The wheels pop right off ours and we have a rain cover. It folds just like a regular stroller (one handed) and is easy to take on and off the buses.

You can't go wrong with one of those! :thumbsup:

Ditto!!!!

DisnIse
06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
It totally depends on what kind you have. I had an original Baby Jogger, and then we had an InStep double jogger. Neither collapsed easily, so I would practically break into a sweat as the buses approached.

Beyond that, joggers are awesome for maneuverability!

katzctkpt
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
:mickey: ditto, a lot easier