PDA

View Full Version : Just added DDP !

disneycouple2004
06-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Just called and added Dining Plan to our Dec trip..i believe the prices have came down from last year..this trip its only 34.11 each per day for 2 adults...:thumbsup:..This is going to save us even more $$$...yeppie..we love the dining plan !!:D

correction...just found out its 38.99 per nite..not 34.11 per day ..
sorry

DSNYMOM4JJ
06-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Awesome..I love the DDP it just makes the whole trip a little more polished and stress free...have a great trip!!!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-18-2007, 10:18 AM
That's awesome! I can't imagine life without DDP. We don't have to stress about wanting something a bit more than what we would normally spend. What a stress reliever that is.

Have a great trip. We are going in Dec as well.....15-21!!:cloud9:

mulderxcoltrane
06-18-2007, 10:38 AM
How in the world did you get the DDP for only $34.11 per adult?

disneycouple2004
06-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Not sure about how i got that price..i am DCV member..we use it every year..i just called and double checked and member services confirmed that is correct..we will be there the 22cd-29th..Dec .which is peak time so i would expect prices to be higher ...so who knows..but i am very happy ...:D

now if i could just get the airline tickets for that price !!:thumbsup:
yea right !

mulderxcoltrane
06-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Maybe it's b/c you're a DVC member, b/c WDW tells me it's 38.99/night.
Maybe you're getting a break b/c normally you have to have a package for the DDP, but since you're in the DVC you don't need accomodations.

disneycouple2004
06-18-2007, 11:34 AM
OK..Found the answer..price is based by number in your party and number of nites staying..price is 38.99 per nite...i was doing the math by 8 days..not 7 nites..so 2 adults @ 38.99 per nite for 7 nites..is 545.86..total..
sorry for the bad info i posted...i am still happy about it, just thought i was getting a even better deal than before !!..:D

lightyearfan
06-18-2007, 12:47 PM
we just did the DDP for the first time and let me say that whenever we go to WDW which god willing will be every year, it will be a part of our package. after reading many several posts and how bad that it is and all the negative comments on it, me and dw were a little skeptical going down, but let me say that we got the best service ever at any trip down to the world the food didn't lack in anyway, and the amount of food that you get is incrediable!!

We love the DDP!!!

VIctor

MNNHFLTX
06-18-2007, 01:47 PM
We just tried out the dining plan for the first time on a recent trip and found it to be a good value, if you like to do one table-service restaurant per day. The only change I wish they would make is to take the dessert that comes with the counter-service credit and apply it as an extra snack credit every day. We are not big dessert-eaters and could have used it to get an extra water or other such snack every day.