PDA

View Full Version : Dining and Senior Citizens

thejens
06-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I am bringing a group of Senior Citizens to WDW this November or possibly March. I am thinking that a meal plan would be wise to simplify life. Though, that is a lot of food. I am thinking that I could provide simple breakfast food (muffins, fruit, yogurt) then let them have table service dinners/counter lunches or vice versa. Any thoughts on this? Also, which restaurants are most senior-friendly in terms of ease of service, fun-factor, not too crowded (ha, ha) for walker, wheelchairs etc., not too loud or dark, or steps etc. Any thoughts?? THanks.

maizey05
06-18-2007, 01:47 AM
How about Concourse Steakhouse? It isn't dark, you can take an elevator to get there, and it's not loud and crazy. Plus, they have good food. I also like Sunshine Season at Epcot, for CS. It's large and "food court like" and has a good selection.

anneb
06-20-2007, 02:01 PM
My parents and other relatives (ages 70-83, one with wheelchair or walker) go to Disney every winter. They particularly like the California Grill, Chefs de France, the Brown Derby, and Boma.

anneb
06-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Me again. I forgot - they also love to take the boat to the Wilderness Lodge and have lunch at Whispering Canyon. They like the food, and love to join in on the sillyness.