PDA

View Full Version : 9 more weeks???

tadshome
06-17-2007, 07:05 PM
Ok, here is the deal... I have been planning my upcoming trip since the day that I returned last year. The room, flight and ADR's are all booked. The bags are packed but I still have 9 weeks to go!!! I need to find something to occupy these next 9 weeks because otherwise the excitement will drive me insane. Does anyone have any ideas?
:minnie: :stitch: :mjump:

BronxTigger
06-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Wait...your trip is not for NINE WEEKS but you are already packed???

Incidentally, my trip is also 9 weeks away (8/18) but I still don't even know who all is coming along on the trip with me! My room, flight, and ADRs are booked, but my bags are not packed. My friend still has not told me 100% if she is coming or not!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Wow! Are we related? My father used to pack that far in advance too. My trip is about 10 weeks away and I can't even begin to think about packing. Mostly because I'll be wearing the clothes that will be going with me between now and then.

Lorraine444
06-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Funny.....

My trip is 48 days away, roughly 9 weeks away.
I just went in the basement to see if my suitcases are still there!
Hmmmm didn't know they had legs!
I'll be shopping @ Wal Mart this week when I get paid for the little stuff I need.
We are all in this together I guess...

pdrlkr
06-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

showmethemouse
06-17-2007, 10:34 PM
my trip is in 9 weeks and three days and I'm pack and waiting to go:mickey::mickey:

tadshome
06-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Wow, thanks for the replies.... it is nice to know that I am not the only one that is ready to go!!! I love Disney and it breaks my heart that it is sooooooo far away from my home :cry:

vizsla
06-18-2007, 05:20 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Belle--86
06-18-2007, 07:52 AM
Wow 9 weeks to go and you are already packed-- we have 30 days, and haven,t thought about packing. Though everything we need is already bought and the suitcasses are ready.

Dedivah
06-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Our trip is in 47 days!! :joy: I am so excited I am going to pop! But still no packing yet.

scooterca42
06-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Not packed yet, but there's a box labled "South" in our guest room and I'm tossing things in it as I think of it - ponchos, 'Body Glide', ziplocks, wetnaps...

Can't pack much because it's summer here and we're wearing all our summer stuff!

90 1/2 days!:muscles::clappy::high5:

joy b
06-24-2007, 11:56 AM
WOW, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PACKED ALREADY?? :confused: LOL,, THAT'S HYSTERICAL... I SUGGEST YOU TAKE UP A SPORT OR READ A GOOD BOOK TO CREATE A DIVERSION!! TAKE A NICE LONG WALK OR SOMETHING!! IF YOU BELONG TO A HEALTH CLUB, GO RELAX IN THE SAUNA, OR STRENGTHEN THOSE LEGS FOR ALL THAT WALKING! HAVE FUN WHEN YOU GO! :mickey:

psychotekkie
06-24-2007, 12:24 PM
How to keep occupied... well that depends on what kinds of things you enjoy, and who you are and everything. But I can tell you my own plan.

I will be hitting Disney on the 26th of August (pretty close to your trip, I guess). So far, I have been subsisting on a steady diet of Intercot and sometimes Birnbaums or Disney.ca or whatever.

But now that summer is here, I decided to try to refocus my excitement. My plan is to get outside and exercise so that I can look ok in a swimsuit at Blizzard Beach.:rope::vacation:

And I am also planning to completely clean out all the stuff (old toys, old clothes, old useless junk) from my house and have a huge garage sale and Amity run. That way, when I come back home from Disney, I will have something to be happy about.:blush:

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Well, you can get out and do some fun summer things! I am hoping to lose some weight for this trip (always am, never do) so I hope to get out and swim, play a little golf etc. Plus, I think there is something on the calendar for just about every week. So just going from one scheduled event to another helps pass time. Also, intercot is helping.:mickey:

I also read my Birmbaums and Passporter. Have you made a cool itenerary on the computer? That is fun!

How about making up a few Disney word finds to work on the flight over? Or crosswords? :mickey: