PDA

View Full Version : Photopass question

Cinderelley
06-17-2007, 06:02 PM
I know the photographers are in front of the icons and with the characters. Are they in any character meals? Also, last time we were there, you could get you Test Track photos on photopass. Do any other rides have that now?

browneyedgirl12
06-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I think they have photo pass at other rides now too. I don't think they are at any of the character meals. :mickey: :mickey:

tink'72
06-17-2007, 06:19 PM
:number1:The do have photographers at a few of the character meals. The following are ones that I know of:

Chef Mickey's -
O'hanas (breakfast) -
Donald Duck Breakfast at AK- not sure this will continue once this meal has been moved into the Tusker House.

These are all I can think of off the top of my head.

TiggerRPh
06-17-2007, 06:23 PM
:number1:The do have photographers at a few of the character meals. The following are ones that I know of:

Chef Mickey's -
O'hanas (breakfast) -
Donald Duck Breakfast at AK- not sure this will continue once this meal has been moved into the Tusker House.

These are all I can think of off the top of my head.

Yeah....but only at the entrance for a group shot (we always skip it), not through out the restaurant though.

Lizzie
06-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Make sure you take advantage of the ones at the water parks. The ones they got of the kids in our group were amazing.

Cinderelley
06-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah....but only at the entrance for a group shot (we always skip it), not through out the restaurant though.

Although it would be nice for them to be inside the restaurant, all I need is a group shot. I would like a few pics of us all together instead of me always being behind the camera.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Momof2boys
06-20-2007, 10:41 AM
We got our Test Track pics on our Photopass back in October. I'm wondering what other rides have them now ? ?