PDA

View Full Version : Autograph book question

Gotta Love Eeyore
06-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Each trip, we purchase our kids the basic Autograph book at the resort shop before we head into the parks. I was just wondering if there is someway to purchase these BEFORE our trip so we could present them as a little suprise.

Anyone know?:confused:

ariel03
06-17-2007, 01:03 PM
I see them sold on ebay alot. I also believe though I have never used it that they can be purchase before you go and they will be waiting for you in your resort room when you arrive. Hopefully someone else will come along and tell you more.

sleepingbooty
06-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Last year I purchased one at the gift shop for my 6 yr old, and to be honest I didn't feel it worked as well as the one I bought at home for our trip the year before. The little plastic sleeves are oriented only for putting pix in horizontally, and we had a lot of verticals. The year before I bought a small, red, square scrapbook at Michaels. We just slid the cardstock out of the plastic sleeve before our turn in line. Worked fine and the end result looks better, IMHO.

AuntDJ
06-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I called the WDW merchandising line. I think the number in is info central...told them what I wanted and a couple of days later they were in my mail box!

DJ

kakn7294
06-17-2007, 05:05 PM
For the first time, I purchased one from Ebay. It's not the official park book but it does state on the back that it's an autograph book and has the Disney copyright. Because I have DD's, it's Princesses - even the pages have a picture of the Princesses on them. I also like that it opens like a spiral notebook and folds back on itself - we can leave it open to the last page we used and be ready for the next character without struggling to find a page.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-17-2007, 08:06 PM
You can call Disney Merchandising & order them shipped to you. Here's the number:
407-363-6200