PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Club at DTD

dolphinmickey9170
06-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Can anyone tell me about the Comedy Club at DTD? Are there ressies, or do you line up at certain times? When are the shows? Is there food/beverages served? Help, trying to plan our first anniversary vacation (NO KIDS!!) YIPPY!! Thank you all!! I want everyone's opinion, good, bad, or otherwise.

snifflesmcg
06-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Can anyone tell me about the Comedy Club at DTD? Are there ressies, or do you line up at certain times? When are the shows? Is there food/beverages served? Help, trying to plan our first anniversary vacation (NO KIDS!!) YIPPY!! Thank you all!! I want everyone's opinion, good, bad, or otherwise.

The Comedy Club is kinda like "Whose line is it anyway". It's an improv show and it's really great. There aren't ressies, you just line up before the show times. I don't know off hand what times they are, I'm sure somebody on here will. There are frosty adult beverages :beer::marg:. I believe they have snacks. Enjoy your adult time.

Pop Centurion
06-17-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure if the times are always the same but they do post them outside of the club when PI opens. As mentioned, it is an improve show. I find it to be hit or miss but is funny more so than not. Be sure to sit by the phones on the wall ;)

Dorito2000
06-17-2007, 11:58 PM
CW likes to change their times sometimes depending, but they are usually:

Sun - Wed: 8:00, 9:05, 10:15 & 11:45p
Thur - Sat: 7:45, 8:50, 9:55, 11:30 & 12:30a

Every show is fueled by audience suggestions and participation, so every show is different. You could go to all of the show times on a particular night and not see the same show twice.

Have fun!!

disneygirlie11
06-18-2007, 10:33 AM
You line up outside. Get there early and wait in line. It's not HUGE in there and you want to be closer to the stage anyway. They have any type of drink and snacks. Nachos, popcorn, that sorta thing. Popcorn is really good! I love going here. If one night is not so funny, go back and try it again. HILARIOUS!

T--
06-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Don't miss the Adventurer's Club. Be sure to sit on the barstools at the bar. If you and/or your spouse get the right one, you could be in for a little surprise.