PDA

View Full Version : Which Water Park Do You Prefer?

Dizneyfan
06-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Hello everyone,
My cousin, DH, and I will be in Disney World from September 2-7. We are thinking of visiting one of the waterparks. I have never been to any of the disney waterparks. Which water park do you prefer? We are only going to visit one so I wanted to see which one rates the best.

Thanks,
Dizneyfan

dolphinmickey9170
06-17-2007, 10:27 AM
My family prefers Typhoon Lagoon. We love the wave pool, the shark reef is awesome. I just can't say it enough. I could stay on the lazy river all day too. My entore vacation could be just at TL. Okay, I know I would miss everything else, but it is just so much fun. We took a waterproof camera, which I purchased while at TL ($20 I know, I forgot it when we were packing, expensive mistake) at strapped it right to my bathing suit strap. It was always handy and as the wave approached, we got some really neat shots. This park is by far, more superior than Blizzard Beach.

But my true love was for River Country. May it RIP.

disneygirlie11
06-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Typhoon Lagoon!!! It has the water coasters and they are SOOO fun!

Dizneyfan
06-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the info. I think that we will visit Typhoon Lagoon. Where can I find a waterprooof camera?

mainemajor
06-20-2007, 06:19 PM
TL is our choice. BB just seems to hetic.

Queen Stephanie
06-20-2007, 06:43 PM
A tropical oasis, with easy access to lazy river, shark reef, awesome wave pool and great atmosphere...Typhoon Lagoon by far!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I agree. Typhoon Lagoon. And you can get a waterproof camera pretty much anywhere. CVS, Walmart etc.