PDA

View Full Version : First One..

Stich8818
06-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Well it's official..I recieved my first pin yesterday. My wife bought me a Peter Pan one and it is the one of the London skyline with the gang flying over it. My wife gave it to me and she is like.."I know I'm making a mistake, but I know it's gonna happen sooner or later" So I think that the pin means alot to me already..Obvious that she bought it for me and it's my first one. Pin Trading/Collecting...Here I come..

kaerbear178
06-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Congratulations on your first pin. I started buying them again last week and now I can't stop!! Stay off of ebay if you want to keep your money! I keep telling myself I am getting cheap ones that I can trade when we are at the parks in Dec but I want to keep all of the ones that I bought!
Good luck and have fun trading!

vamaggie
06-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the wonderful (bank breaking!) world of pin trading/collecting!! Beware--it can become very addictive very fast! If you want to try to limit yourself, choose a few characters or collections and try to only buy/trade for those. Kaerbear178: I know what you mean! I bought about 80 off ebay (in lots) and my kids want to keep about 20 of them!! Now they may change their minds when they see what they can trade for in the parks so we are making "A" lits ones (ones we definately want to keep), "B" list ones (that we will trade if we see something cooler) and "C" list ones (traders). I too had to stop looking at ebay for fear of credit card doom!
Have fun trading/collecting!!!!