PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Pixie Dust to Jamie and Rob!

ElenitaB
06-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Spring is here
The sky is blue
(whoa-whoa-whoa)
Birds all sing
As if they knew
Today's the day
We'll say I do
And we'll never be lonely anymore
Because we're

Goin' to the chapel and we're
Gonna get married
Gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're
Gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love

Bells will ring
The sun will shine
(whoa-whoa-whoa)
I'll be his and
He'll be mine
We'll love until
The end of time
And we'll never be lonely anymore
Because we're
Goin' to the chapel (http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B00000HX6T001001/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_001/105-0477820-8928466) and we're
Gonna get married
Gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're
Gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love

Happy weddding day, Jamie and Rob! :bride: :groom:

Here's wishing you blue skies as you take your vows, and a lifetime of health, happiness, and magic!

RedSoxFan
06-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Best wishes to both Jamie and Rob on this special day.

scottgr
06-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Best Wishes
:pixie:

Namine'
06-16-2007, 10:45 AM
:bride::groom:Best wishes Jamie and Rob on your wedding day. Much happiness today and always.

Beach Club Babe
06-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Congratulations and Best Wishes, Jamie and Rob!:bride::groom::marg:

MauiMouse
06-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Congratulations to Rob & Jamie! You know that I'm there in spirit. I'm so very happy for the both of you! Have a grand time today. See you in a couple months! :hug:

:wishes: to the :groom: & :bride:

Belle--86
06-16-2007, 11:30 AM
:congrats: Jamie and Rob-- have a Happy Wedding Day :bride::groom: Hope you have a wonderful life together.

MScholl13
06-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Congratulations to Jamie and Rob! I hope you two have a wonderful and perfect wedding day. :)

P.S. I miss seeing you around here Jamie!

tadshome
06-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Congratulations Jamie & Rob:congrats: :pixie:

MsMin
06-16-2007, 12:43 PM
:congrats: and :wishes: to you both. Sending :pixie: for many years of wedded bliss :minnie:

mtown71
06-16-2007, 10:08 PM
Congrats & best wishes Jamie & Rob!!!! Hope the day was magical!:mickey:

alpro2
06-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Congrats and best wishes! :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Wishing you a long and happy life together. Congrats!

crazypoohbear
06-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Best wishes on a happy marriage:mickey::mickey:

Beast_fanatic
06-17-2007, 12:18 AM
:congrats: and :wishes: to the happy couple! :bride: :groom:

Dsnygirl
06-17-2007, 09:54 AM
:congrats: to the new :bride: and :groom: !! I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL day and that it is just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness ahead for you!! :cloud9:

Damon18
06-17-2007, 10:19 AM
:congrats:and best wishes!

Caroleh
06-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Best wishes, Jamie and Rob on your wedding day!!!! Wishing you many years of bliss. :bride::groom:

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Congratulations Rob & Jamie!!:cloud9:

I hope little Nigel had fun at the wedding, and I'm looking forward to the pictures:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
06-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Congratulations and:wishes: to you both

I hope you have a magical day:cloud9:

Lizzy
06-17-2007, 05:22 PM
They did it! THey are officially married! It was a beautiful wedding. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. They both looked so happy!

Congrats to Jamie and Rob!

Piglet822
06-17-2007, 08:03 PM
They did it! THey are officially married! It was a beautiful wedding. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. They both looked so happy!

Congrats to Jamie and Rob!

:ditto:

As soon as I get the pictures off my camera and into my computer I'll post a link to them.

And not to worry, we made sure Rob and Jamie didn't forget about any of their Intercot friends on their special day. We had the DJ play "It's a Small World". They truly enjoyed it! They did. Didn't they, Lizzy? :confused:

SgtTigger
06-17-2007, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=Piglet822;1323571 We had the DJ play "It's a Small World". They truly enjoyed it! They did. Didn't they, Lizzy? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Funny I remember Jamie wanting to kill the whole table..... Maybe I missed something... Noooooooo I think I remember it well.......

It was a great time though...... I even danced......... :trio:

Oh Rob and Jamie....
:cheers: Ding Ding Ding Ding.........

:cop: :tigger:

Piglet822
06-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Funny I remember Jamie wanting to kill the whole table..... Maybe I missed something... Noooooooo I think I remember it well.......

It was a great time though...... I even danced......... :trio:

Oh Rob and Jamie....
:cheers: Ding Ding Ding Ding.........

Bret looks so cute when he dances wearing his frilly cap...............OH! I wasn't supposed to tell?!?!?!?!?!? My bad :blush:

But, I'm pretty sure that Rob and Jamie did enjoy our choice of music. After all, I do have a picture of them dancing with the "little people". I promise I'll get the pics posted in the next day or two.

disneydeb
06-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Best Wishes for a long and happy life together!

MickeysGirl
06-18-2007, 12:52 AM
Bret looks so cute when he dances wearing his frilly cap...............OH! I wasn't supposed to tell?!?!?!?!?!? My bad :blush:

But, I'm pretty sure that Rob and Jamie did enjoy our choice of music. After all, I do have a picture of them dancing with the "little people". I promise I'll get the pics posted in the next day or two.

Bret, lovely hat my dear! :silly:

Jeanne, are we talking about the kids when you say "little people" or are we talking about me?!?!? :eyes:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!!! :cloud9: The wedding was beautiful and amazing and everything I could have ever asked for. Including being surrounded by our loving friends and family.

Now, we're just taking a break from packing, as we leave for WDW in the morning... YAY!!! We get a fun filled week in the world, we just can't wait!

Later guys and thanks again!!! :wave:

MauiMouse
06-18-2007, 07:36 AM
I promise I'll get the pics posted in the next day or two.

Yeah, Jeanne I knew that I could count on you for photos. Looking forward to checking them out.

Have a great honeymoon Rob & Jamie. :wine:

offwego
06-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Congrats to you both. Enjoy your honeymoon and best wishes to you both for a long and happy life together.

Lizzy
06-18-2007, 09:36 AM
:ditto:

We had the DJ play "It's a Small World". They truly enjoyed it! They did. Didn't they, Lizzy? :confused:

I don't know, I remember them both at the same time pointing twords the door saying "OUT"

But they did look like they were enjoiying dancing with the little people.

disneydrmr
06-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Adding my best wishes and hopes for a WONDERFUL time at WDW!!!! So, are you saying "It's a Small World" was their song for their first dance as husband and wife? :D:dance:

Piglet822
06-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Jeanne, are we talking about the kids when you say "little people" or are we talking about me?!?!? :eyes:

I was referring to the children :D

Yeah, Jeanne I knew that I could count on you for photos. Looking forward to checking them out.

Have a great honeymoon Rob & Jamie. :wine:

I've got the pics downloaded to my computer. I'll try to get them uploaded to Webshots in the next day or two.

I don't know, I remember them both at the same time pointing twords the door saying "OUT"

But they did look like they were enjoiying dancing with the little people.

But she was giggling when she said it so I didn't take her seriously :trio:

SgtTigger
06-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Bret, lovely hat my dear! :silly:

ummmmmm I did not wear a hat????????

I do remember the chicken dance.........

Hey Jamie I went through Niceville to get home..... Then Sherrie got me lost in Niceville...... at the time I was not so nice in niceville...... :thedolls:........

oh and we went through Destin 2 and a half times on the way home too........ that is a long story though.......... :mad:

Hope you have a great time in WDW dont forget to ride Its A Small World like 12 times.........

Oh yea and DING DING DING DING :cheers:
I better not find out you are ignoring this.....
I will tell everyone........

weswerx
06-18-2007, 11:54 PM
That was such a fun wedding and surprisingly enough, I think the Intercot table was the only "dry" table there, although it did have a few food stains.
DING DING DING DING :cheers:
The "special little" song that was played was actually done to test the new anti-doll chip...and well, it seems to have worked. DING DING DING DING :cheers:
I will also try to get some incriminating, I mean wedding party, photos up soon.
It was truly a great wedding and all "EYES" :eyes:were on the happy couple, right Jeanne?

(I guess you just had to be there for this to make any sense)

DizNee143
06-19-2007, 09:38 AM
congrats again!! glad the wedding was absolutely perfect!! have a great time on your honeymoon in Disney!!!!! :mickey:

Piglet822
06-19-2007, 07:22 PM
all "EYES" :eyes:were on the happy couple, right Jeanne?

Don't go there, Wes :nono:

;)

Lizzy
06-19-2007, 07:52 PM
all "EYES" :eyes:were on the happy couple, right Jeanne?

Hahahaha :rotfl:

Oh did they get a chance to breathe yet? No? Ok then...
:cheers: Ding Ding Ding

weswerx
06-21-2007, 03:46 AM
Photos are finally up...

Dr_Nigel_C
06-24-2007, 02:31 AM
Hey Howdy Hey everyone!!

Well, we're back, and we had a wonderful time!!

Thanks for getting those pics up, Wes, it's been nice looking at them -- we really haven't had a chance to see too many yet...

Anywho, time to get to bed and try to catch up on some sleep!

Oh..and for the record -- we did NOT ride ITSA! :P

Piglet822
06-24-2007, 02:39 AM
Photos are finally up...

I fought with Webshots yesterday to get my photos up and gave up the battle. It was taking too long. Wes's are much better than mine anyway :) I'll try again tomorrow with SmugMug and see if I have better luck.

But, the little people were looking for you.....

SgtTigger
06-24-2007, 07:37 PM

I think they need to go back and ride it like 20 times in a row........:thedolls::thedolls:

:cheers: ding ding

Lucille
06-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Congratulations Jamie & Rob!!

tinkerbellybutton
06-25-2007, 07:04 PM
CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE AND ROB!!!!!!

MickeysGirl
06-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! You guys are the greatest! :notworth:

We have some pictures up online now. Just go to my homepage and follow the links for Honeymoon and Wedding slideshow. :photo: These are just a small drop in the bucket to what we hope to have, but it's a start.

Oh and any of you who were able to attend, please send Rob or me your digital pics and we'll add them to the collection! Goodness knows I can then pick out any of the incriminating ones! :blush: :silly:

Enjoy! :cheers:

Alligirl
06-26-2007, 10:42 PM
CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE & ROB!!! I am so happy for both of you! The pictures are great! I love the bridal shoes ;) Best of everything always!!

DREAMADREAM93
06-26-2007, 10:48 PM
:wishes: Best Wishes and Good Luck!!:congrats:

JOrdan :]

MickeysGirl
06-27-2007, 10:15 AM
CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE & ROB!!! I am so happy for both of you! The pictures are great! I love the bridal shoes ;) Best of everything always!!

Thanks!!

I will have you know those shoes are straight from Mouse Gear, complete with Mickeys on the heels! :silly: Now if I could only find silver rhinestone flips in VMK... hmm... who do I need to talk to?

pogo
06-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks for sharing the wonderfull slideshow of your wedding and the pic's of the honeymoon. :cloud9:

I love it..... you wore your :bride: & :groom: ears............. did you get any extra attention ? :D

iheartmickey
06-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Congratulations!!!

Thank you for sharing the slideshow and the pictures of your honeymoon! Loved them!

SgtTigger
06-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Oh and any of you who were able to attend, please send Rob or me your digital pics and we'll add them to the collection! Goodness knows I can then pick out any of the incriminating ones!

Not................... I will send you a copy but I am keeping a copy for my self..... You never know when you might need some evidence.......

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I was sorry I wasn't able to attend and now after seeing all the pictures I'm Very sorry I wasn't able to attend. You guys all look like you had a great time!:mickey:
Thanks for the pictures :cool:

Dr_Nigel_C
06-28-2007, 10:33 PM
I love it..... you wore your :bride: & :groom: ears............. did you get any extra attention ? :D

We sure did, and it was cool! We had cast members and guests congratulating us all day and night, and it felt great!

We saw a few other couples wearing their ears (well, usually just the brides wearing theirs), but not a lot, so that was nice, too.

Thank you all for your kind words -- we wish everyone could have been there!