PDA

View Full Version : Please pick me 3 restaurants Boardwalk/DTD

Dicecatt262
06-15-2007, 04:23 PM
My DH and I decided to go for an adult only weekend, I've never even seen Pleasure Island, and have seen the Boardwalk from the water. Anyway, we got AP discounts, 2 nights Boardwalk, 1 at Yacht Club. Yay! BUT...I know nothing about the restaurants. Confusion...so many restaurants with the word "yact", help. One night we are going to Cirque. So what I need is meals...dinner...one night at/near Yacht Club, one night DTD, one night Boardwalk. List your faves, pretty please?

Tinkerbellfan
06-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Hello,

For an adult only dinner, I highly recommend The Flying Fish Cafe. It is one of our favorite restaurants throughout all of Disney World. The service and food are WONDERFUL. And, the atmosphere is fun. The past two times I went I had the NY Sirloin and it was one of the best steaks I have ever tried. The sauce on top is very tasty.

You will not be disappointed if you try Flying Fish.

GrumpyFan
06-15-2007, 05:18 PM
At Boardwalk, Flying Fish was okay for us, but we liked Spoodles much better. So, either one should be fine.

The choices at DTD are numerous, but, one of our favorites on that side of DTD is Wolfgang Puck's. If you like Cuban, there's Bongo's which I like, but DW wasn't crazy about.

Narawen
06-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Spoodles or ESPN cafe at boardwalk. ESPN has the best wings!

DTD has so many options...Wolfgang Puck's place is great. Rainforest cafe is good if you've never been to one, if you have skip it, they're pretty much all the same.

moe513
06-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Wolg gang was pretty good.We ate on the level that is included in the dining plan. People like the clam bake over at cape may in the bc.

Crow
06-15-2007, 08:36 PM
since you will b staying close to Epcot, id say eat at WS. Le Cellier or some place
Kimonos in the Swan is great for sushi, karoake
DD West Side Wolfgangs
or if you just want a counter service Cookes of Dublins was good.

DisneyGiant
06-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Boardwalk - Flying Fish

DTD - The Irish pub - gourmet Irish food - who would have "thunk" it? :D

big blue and hairy
06-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Boardwalk-Spoodles

DTD-Raglan Road, Portabello Yacht Club, Wolfgang Puck

:sulley:

MsMin
06-16-2007, 12:59 PM
We loved Spoodles and can't wait to return. I've only had Wolf Gang Express in DDT and it was great CS.

LoriMistress
06-16-2007, 07:41 PM
It depends on what you're in the mood for. I never been at the Boardwalk Resort so I'm not familuar with the restaurants that they have. But here's a few at DTD that I would recommend:

* The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck's.
* Portobello Yacht Club
* Cap'n Jack Restaunrant
* Bongo's Cuban Cafe

Those are a few that I would recommend.

Natazu
06-17-2007, 07:39 AM
DTD - Wolfgang Puck Cafe (absolute Do Not Miss)
BW - Flying Fish Cafe
Near YC - Marrakesh (requires park entry)

Hull-onian
06-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Fulton's Crab House has a great atmosphere. The service they provide is superb. The food is excellent. You are not rushed in any way. They have a good menu. If you go when it is a full moon, the shine on the water is spectacular. Fulton's in DTD get's my vote. :thumbsup:

Dicecatt262
06-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks, all, for your suggestions! I have written them down and I'm going to run them by DH (he usually has very little input, but since it will be just the two of us, he might have an opinion :mickey:)