PDA

View Full Version : The Best Illuminations Viewing

mickeysworld
06-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Besides the R&C patio, what is your best spot for viewing Illuminations and how long before the show do you stake a claim?

jenperich
06-25-2007, 07:26 PM
I think the best place to sit is in between the shops in the International Gateway. There's an area there that is on an incline and it's right on the water. It's actually really beautiful and if you get there early, you can sit fairly close to the fence on the water. Either that spot or in Italy. They're both really nice areas.

ghost999
06-25-2007, 07:36 PM
the sushi place top floor balcony in japan, beautiful:mickey:

EvilQueen2006
06-25-2007, 07:38 PM
I like to sit at the cantina and have a :marg: or two while I wait. You have to get there pretty early to get a good seat that the view isn't blocked by trees or other people.

mainemajor
06-25-2007, 08:31 PM
I like the bridge between France and Great Britian. To get a rail-side seat you need to get there at least 30 minutes. Once we were waiting there, we sat down right next to the edge and a couple of people tried to get between us and the railing. We politly stood back up and they kind of waundered away rather sheepishly

crazypoohbear
06-25-2007, 08:55 PM
the worst place is in Canada. the wind blows all the debris that way. Last year I got some burning embers in my eye. the people at the push cart in Canada told me it happens all the time to them :(

emmingo
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
i am a big fan of sitting in Futureworld, right on the edge of the lake, across from American Experience. Its kind of the standard touristy location, but its the only way we've found to take it all in! You have to get there way early...45 to an hour, since its the most popular location.

iheartmickey
06-25-2007, 11:04 PM
i am a big fan of sitting in Futureworld, right on the edge of the lake, across from American Experience. Its kind of the standard touristy location, but its the only way we've found to take it all in! You have to get there way early...45 to an hour, since its the most popular location.

I agree ... we love seeing it here.

This next trip we're gonna try somewhere new .... I'm getting some ideas from the other posts ;).

Melanie
06-25-2007, 11:31 PM
The years we see the show (it's not a must for us every trip), we like to view it from in front of Norway.

Dizneyfan
06-25-2007, 11:33 PM
I agree with future world. In front of the american adventure. We viewed illuminations from there this past February. It was great. Terrific view.:dumbo: