PDA

View Full Version : Please help

disney crazy family
06-15-2007, 01:16 AM
Ok, ok, call me obsessed- but after scouring about 5 different wdw books (unofficial guide and passporter are my favs), I noticed on one guidemap for MGM that it had Big Al's Toy Barn as an attraction, but I can not find any info on this. Can anyone shed some light on what that heck this is? Store, dining, ride?
Thanks!

Narawen
06-15-2007, 01:35 AM
None of the above. It's a location for character greetings, like the huts at Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK. It's located near the exit of the muppets movie and near the Toy Story themed pizza place.

As far as I know only TS characters appear there, but I may be wrong.

PharmD
06-16-2007, 01:01 PM
As far as I know only TS characters appear there, but I may be wrong.

Your right its only TS characters. Its a nice meet and greet. My 7 yr old loves toy story and this is one that we stop at every time.

kadesha
06-16-2007, 03:19 PM
I thought it was more of an "attraction" too. When I was there in May, I tried to open the doors, I sure felt stupid!

DawsonAR
06-16-2007, 06:51 PM
It is a great place for pictuers even when the TS characters aren't out. :mickey:

Camping Mom
06-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Seems like the queue area isn't all that shady, but the area with the characters is good. We saw Buzz, Jessie and Woody there. Great photo ops.

TexasPrincessAurora
06-17-2007, 12:34 AM
It would be nice if it were an attraction, or even a shop similar to the one in TS...but it's just a place to meet Woody...with Buzz doing a meet and greet next to it by a replica of his "space ship".