PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon

katzctkpt
06-15-2007, 12:38 AM
We have ressies for dinner and we have 5 children , 1 teenager & 4 adults for this meal. We've read that they do a lot of fun joking things. We want to prank the teenager 14 dd. but, also need the other 5 pranked to not feel left out any suggestions??

pox24
06-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Great choice. Our kids are all grown and have kids of thier own now, but my wife and I still go alot by ourselves. Its a great time and believe me you will not leave hungry.:thumbsup:

vamaggie
06-15-2007, 08:09 AM
We went a few times when we were there in 04. The waiters were very interactive with all the kids(and adults too). Don't know about pranking anyone but there is a lot going on (waiters yelling to each other & the kitchen, napkins waving in the air, etc) Make sure to have your kids ask for ketchup(and have a camera ready). They also had a Pony Express ride for the kids with those stick horses. Our experience was that if you act like a "fun family" you will get a lot of interaction. It is one of our favs!

scottgr
06-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I have not been there before. Everything I have heard I am definitely going in 08:mickey:

Goes4FastPass
06-15-2007, 01:56 PM
We ate at WC last weekend with a 7YO with us. We were seated in the area behind the fireplace, the area farthest from the entrance. We missed all 'main room' activities and barely saw our waiter who had little interest in being Whispering Canyon-ish. Actually, we spent more time interacting with the pin-stop CM just over the railing than our waiter.

I thought the area we were sitting in was used mainly for adults eating without children. Other familes in our area got no "Whispering Canyon Interaction" either.

CU Tiger
06-15-2007, 02:21 PM
This is one our favorite places to eat, not just for the food, but also for the enjoyment. Here are a few ideas were we have had some fun with the CM:
-Tell the CM that you teenager drinks A LOT and will probably be asking for several refills.
-If one the adults does not clean their plate, point this out to the CM.
-Birthdays or anniversaries are good to bring up also.

I hope this helps. :mickey:

katzctkpt
06-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll get my dh on the drink refill he can't stand not having his tea glass empty.
Thanks...