PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Confusion

disneymom2000
06-14-2007, 09:23 PM
OK - I am a little confused. I have seen two threads concerning the MVMCP. I thought if you weren't using one of your park ticket days and you were buying a hard ticket for this event, you couldn't enter the park until 7:00 pm. I have read where some people are talking about getting in as soon as 4:00 on their hard ticket. Is this correct? Can you make dinner ressies as early as 4:00 and get into the park that way?:confused:

moe513
06-14-2007, 09:36 PM
That doesn't sound right to me.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-14-2007, 09:41 PM
They have allowed people in that early but it's not a guarantee. We got in that early in 2005 and had ressies at LTT.

LoriMistress
06-14-2007, 09:43 PM
I did. I'm going to MVMCP and I've made my ADRs at 4-4:30pm...you can arrive at the parks early if you have your ticket. At this point, WDW start putting wristbands on people who's attending the party.

Maleficent's Dad
06-14-2007, 09:51 PM
We recently bought tickets to MVMCP for mid-December. I was told on the phone by the CM that we would be allowed into the park any time after 4 PM.

We currently have dinner ressies at CP for dinner at 5 PM.

Now I know that CM's on the phone have been wrong before, but I am assuming that based on past practices, and what I was told, we will be allowed in at that time (not that it really matters as we're AP holders! ;)).

The CM on the phone seemed quite confident in what she was saying. Perhaps you should ask the CM when purchasing your tickets.

TiggerRPh
06-15-2007, 12:53 AM
They have allowed people in that early but it's not a guarantee. We got in that early in 2005 and had ressies at LTT.

Well...maybe not, but they've done it for every hard ticketed event that we've gone to over the last few years. While not guaranteed...I would think that you'd be able to depend on it based on historical data.

big blue and hairy
06-15-2007, 07:10 AM
Yes, you can get into MVMCP at 4pm. I was first made aware of that by one of our resident experts, but it was also confirmed on the phone when making ADR's.

:sulley:

merlinmagic4
06-15-2007, 07:15 AM
:ditto: to all who say 4:00 is the magical hour!

AssumedIdentity
06-15-2007, 08:16 AM
The day of the week might possibly come into play as well.

However, as for first hand experience: we had MVMCP tickets for this past December (2006) for a Thursday with ADRs at LTT for 4:30pm. We arrived at the MK gate just before 4pm and were allowed in with no problems whatsoever - and not just for the ADRs - they were letting anybody that had MVMCP tickets in by 4pm.

So I wouldn't worry about it unless it is an extremely busy day.