PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones ?

elmjimmlm
06-14-2007, 08:16 PM
How can I be picked to go on stage for the Indiana Jones stunt show? Have you been picked?

Pirate Granny
06-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Get as close to the front as you can...but not center stage...and wave and jump up and down...I was picked in the 90's...and when they took us back stage to get costumes, we thought they were kidding about signing a release...everyone just signed, but I stopped to read, and it was hair-raising...but no sign, no show...so I signed and keep my wits about me on stage...It was very different then and the fire was a lot closer...my children still talk about it...15 years later...

Good luck...enjoy the show...

:pirate:

Cheerie04
06-14-2007, 09:50 PM
My Dad gets picked every time we go. He just jumps up and down and waves like crazy when we enter and then we try to sit as close as we can to the front. Works every time :D

septembergirl
06-14-2007, 10:24 PM
My DH and my DB got picked last time. They are both big personalities and, let's just say, let their presence be known. We were fairly close to the front on the left. DH was disappointed :humph: because my bro got to do the death scene (which he really hammed up :bow:)! DH had to settle for playing an extra which he felt was a real waste of his talent:shrug:;). The kids loved it and it was really a fun memory :D!

DisneyFreak23
06-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Sit close. Jump High. Scream LOUD.:thumbsup:

dizneemommy
06-14-2007, 10:31 PM
OR, go with a large group of family and friends who do the waving, jumping and screaming for you WHILE THEY POINT AT YOU!! We did that to my DH way back in 1994--he made a GREAT villain! :thumbsup:

SoaringEpcot
06-15-2007, 12:19 PM
My DW and I were on our honeymoon when we got picked. I am normally a very laid back guy, but it was out honeymoon, so when they began asking for volunteers I jumped up and down and waived my arms. We were on about the third row center, and the girl picking the extras made direct eye contact with me and she waived for us to come down.
It was the first time we had ever seen the show and we did not know what to expect. We took our camera with us and made some great pictures with the other volunteers and the CMs. It was really a highlight of that trip.

wedway fan
06-15-2007, 12:55 PM
wear something that helps you stand out- i got picked years ago sporting my goofy hat and a hawaiian shirt. oh, and jump up and down a lot.

emmingo
06-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Be really quick...as soon as they say "volunteers" start screaming!

MGKpotc8283
06-15-2007, 03:56 PM
I have been picked twice for the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. You just have to do something that makes you stick out. For example, the first time I got picked I jumped up on my seat and started dancing (what's funny about this time was that I told my brother to watch me because I was going to get picked and sure enough the dance worked and I got picked). The second time I got picked: As soon as the host started to say "I need some volunteers" (even before she finished syaing it) I yelled out real loud "Pick me" and she did.

DisneyDiva20
06-19-2007, 02:35 PM
So I have only been to the show one time and it was when I was a little girl, well my mom got picked to be a screamer and I just thought it was the funniest thing, we will sitting in the middle and I guess she just stood out!:thumbsup: