PDA

View Full Version : Reservations Open Aug. 6 for Specialty Dining Events

Carol
06-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Reservations Open Aug. 6 for Specialty Dining Events at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- The annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which runs Sept. 28 through Nov. 11, will begin taking reservations at 7 a.m. on Aug. 6 for popular specialty dining events such as the Party for the Senses grand tastings. The festival's separately ticketed events are extremely popular with festival guests and availability is limited.

In addition to Party for the Senses, the offerings include wine, cheese and food pairings, prestigious wine schools and tastings, elegant multi-course dinners with wine pairings and other special dining events.

Several hundred Disney and celebrity chefs -- including Cat Cora, Alan Wong, Jeff Henderson, Keegan Gerhard, Colette Peters and G Garvin on designated festival dates -- collaborate with renowned winemakers to create a wide variety of tasting experiences at Epcot and at signature Walt Disney World restaurants.

Regular Epcot admission includes entrance to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, wine and beer seminars, cooking demonstrations, Eat to the Beat! concerts, culinary exhibits and all park attractions and entertainment.

Guests can call 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378) for information and to make reservations for special events and programs.

Iluvpooh
06-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh please let me be there at the same time as Cat Cora!! Iron Chef WDW Style!

wdwfan
06-15-2007, 08:08 AM
When do you expect the schedule to be released for planning?

mudpuppysmom
06-15-2007, 09:39 AM
I can't wait to hopefully get a spot for Party for the Senses!!! It was awesome last year!!!

On a side note.....we were at Jiko a few weeks back and I was checking in at the podium when this woman with a large bag just ran me over......they had called a name and she pushed her way through to the podium -- When I looked up to tell her "excuse ME" I noticed it was Collette Peters!! I still said "Excuse ME ma'am" and she looked at me like I had three heads. She sat at a table down by the windows and most of dinner she was alone, then two CM's were with her and they were making lists, so I guess she was there firming up details for the F&W Festival!!

Carol
06-15-2007, 09:52 AM
When do you expect the schedule to be released for planning?It was mid-July last year when dates and prices were released.