PDA

View Full Version : VMK Name Approval

DizneyFreak2002
06-14-2007, 06:36 PM
How long does it take to approve your name on VMK? I used to have a name ther, but they deleted me since I didn't play often. I decided to try again, and I put in for a name... I wasn't told it was rejected... I tried to log on just now and I see I still have the guest name.....

chrisb26
06-14-2007, 07:39 PM
When did you make your new character? It usually takes about a day for a name to get approved.

WDWfanatic742
06-14-2007, 09:49 PM
The most I have seen it take for a name to get approved is about two weeks. That was awhile ago and I don't know how much they have caught up since then but it should be a little faster by now.

DizneyFreak2002
06-15-2007, 07:15 PM
I made my name 2 days ago.... But I got a message today saying my name cannot be approved.... I know Disney is trying to be same, but this is a joke.... Once I get a name that can be approved, I will let all of you on Intercot know...

Patricia
06-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Hope you get a name soon! Don't forget to add WDW Inside Out to your VMK signature.

bigpapiortiz34
06-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Well, here are some tips on names to get it approved (not sure how fast it would take though, but it will help the approval-hopefully!):

*Choose a name that is not a name-name. Like Bob or Taylor
*Choose a name without WDW and DLR in the title. We have lost many good names because WDW or DLR was in the title. Not sure if this is the case

Anyway, good luck finding a name! Just make sure you double check the spelling BEFORE you send in your title. For instance: Didney is not Disney!