PDA

View Full Version : Ressies for Cinderella's Royal Table

Hull-onian
06-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi All, Do you know the earliest you can make ressies for Cindy's Royal Table? We are going in April and want to make sure that we can have a nice lunch there. Thank you very much, Jean

vamaggie
06-14-2007, 06:06 PM
If you are staying on property, you can make ADRs at 180 days from your day of arrival. If you are staying off site, it is 180 days from the date you want. The phone lines open at 7am EDT each day (7 days a week). I am not sure if CRT has lunch but I believe the breakfasts fil up pretty fast so I would call as early as possible. Good Luck!!

Hull-onian
06-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Thank you very much. I will make a note of it. I am looking forward to taking my two grandchildren and daughter. Should be a great time.:thumbsup:

JoshGrobanfan
06-14-2007, 07:40 PM
They DO have lunch as we have ressies for our trip in December. I am using the countdown clock from here to keep up with how many days until our trip. You could put in the date you are leaving so that you will know when your 180 days will be! Good luck!

:mickey:

hootch
06-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Last year I had a guide book that showed 90 days for ressies to CRT and we still got a decent time. This year we were probably 90-100 days out when we made our ressies and got a 12:25 for lunch. Still no need to go past the 180 mark.

MNMS
06-30-2007, 08:10 PM
Last year I had a guide book that showed 90 days for ressies to CRT and we still got a decent time. This year we were probably 90-100 days out when we made our ressies and got a 12:25 for lunch. Still no need to go past the 180 mark.

I do think lunch is easier to get. That being said, if you know you are going to be in WDW 180 days in advance, I'd book. Your credit card gets charged, but you can cancel and get a full refund if you cancel 48 hours (I think) in advance. If you are a resort guest you can book 180 + 10 days.

dolphinmickey9170
06-30-2007, 11:59 PM
MNMs said "Your credit card gets charged, but you can cancel and get a full refund if you cancel 48 hours (I think) in advance." But, if you are on the DDP, you only give a credit card gaurantee. You don't actually get charged, unless you are NOT on the DDP. If you know what date you want to go, call WDW-DINE and ask them the date you can call for whatever date you picked. They'll tell you the actual date you can call back on. And as previously stated, we can't stress enough, be on the phone a couple minutes before 7am. If you get the message that says they are closed, keep using your redial button. You'll get through. But if you wait until 730, you won't get what you want. It will, more than likely, be booked that quick. Good luck and enjoy!!

41 more days

Hull-onian
07-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Well folks, thank you for all your advice. I hope that maybe some other people got help from this too. We are also looking at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. That looks like a lot of fun too. Thanks again.

LoriMistress
07-03-2007, 12:48 AM
The earliest you can make the is either 8am or 8:05am. When you get on the phone you just say the earliest breakfast reservation.