PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mountain in DL

scoot241
06-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Someone in the WDW Theme Parks forum started a "Favorite Mountain" Poll, so I thought I would make one for DL.

My favorite is definitely the updated Space Mountain.

DisneyLandMomma
06-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Mine has always been Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but I haven't been on Space Mountain since it's been redone so who knows...my opinion could change.:D

kandokat
06-15-2007, 01:06 PM
It's really hard to choose between Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. I think that Space Mountain is cool because its goes really fast and that you can not see the track or which way you are going. Then Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was the first ever roller coaster that I went on at Disneyland. They are both really cool and are different in their own unique way.
:coaster:

Tink&Goofy
06-16-2007, 01:34 AM
I LOVE Space Mountain!! Last summer we went to WDW, and the Space Mountain there was such a let down!! DL Space Mountain is SOOO much better - especially if you can snag a front seat!!

A Foolish Mortal
06-22-2007, 09:01 PM
I had to go with Splash Mountain. It is my favorite out of the "Mountain" mountains at WDW (mountain mountains meaning Mountains with the word "Mountain" in it, i.e. not Expedition Everest) And while the new Space Mntn at DL comes close, I still have to go with Splash.