PDA

View Full Version : getting 30 ghosts

ghost999
06-14-2007, 03:22 PM
hey ya'll, on the medium autopia quest you need to get 30 ghosts on one of the tasks. what is the easiest way to get the ghosts.:mickey: if ya'll have answers i would love to know them. thanks

WDWfanatic742
06-14-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd say team up with some people and go four on four. It will be alot easier that way if you can keep everyone in the game without crashing.

bigpapiortiz34
06-14-2007, 04:14 PM
What I do is:

1. Do a team of 1 on 4 with your friends who don't mind if they lose (more ghosts will come out for your team and your friends team then if you just did a 1 on 1 game).

2. Try not to get the other player when they turn into ghosts. I don't know why, but this somehow helps my score. I think it's because, without the two points in my score (that don't count toward the 30 ghosts), I ALWAYS know how many more ghosts I need and how much I need to work harder. I hope this one makes sense!

3. Practice, practice, practice! I know that is not the easiest way in the world to catch the ghosts, but it works slowly over time!

Good luck getting the ghosts!

WDWfanatic742
06-14-2007, 09:46 PM
If you get the other team, it gives you two points but it only registers one point for credits and quest's.

ghost999
06-15-2007, 09:38 PM
thanks for the tips and i would have never known that the two points u get for the getting the other team doesn't count. :mickey::hmghost: