PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Boatwrights for breakfast

dmallan
06-14-2007, 02:27 PM
I am planning our meals for an upcoming trip in January - can't believe we can make our ADRs in less than a month - and would like to plan a breakfast at Boatwright's. We will not be renting a car, so I was hoping to take a bus to DD and hop on the boat to POR. The last time we stayed at POR, my DH and I loved taking the boat back and forth to DD!
But I can't remember if the boat runs all day or just in the evening. Can anyone help me out.

grumpypima
06-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't think the boats start running until 11:00AM.

Goes4FastPass
06-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Boarwrights is a unusual choice for breakfast for non - PO guests. WHere are you staying? Maybe there's a similar restaurant that easier to get to.

dmallan
06-14-2007, 06:19 PM
We're staying at All Star Music, but it's our last day, and I was thinking it would be nice to take a little trip down the Sassagoula River, go to POR for the morning, and have breakfast at Boatwrights. A nice realxing morning since we won't be going to any of the parks. We stayed there last time, and thought it would be fun to go for a visit.
I guess we can do the bus transfer from DD to get to Boatwrights.
Or go to a resort on the monorail line.
I've got a few weeks to think about it before makings ADRs.

katzctkpt
06-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I think that the boats don't start running until around 10 or 11 am. POR phone #407 934-6000 call & ask them the boat hrs or talk with ASM what they would suggest on best way to get there.
Love Boatwrights breakfast. Good choice.