PDA

View Full Version : Where is Daisy?

elmjimmlm
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Where is Daisy Duck at? We have looked for her in the parks and she is nowhere to be found. Has anyone seen her and where?

auntfrannie
06-14-2007, 01:15 PM
The only place I ever saw Daisy was once in MGM Studios. I've never seen her in the Magic Kingdom.

Hayden's Dad
06-14-2007, 01:15 PM
We saw her twice in May. Both times were in MK. On Main Street in front of Tony's and in the Judge's tent with Donald, Chip and Dale. Good luck.

KAJUNKING
06-14-2007, 01:19 PM
i dont think they bring her out a whole lot

Jared
06-14-2007, 01:39 PM
According to another Walt Disney World planning Web site, Daisy Duck is sometimes at Character Connection in Innoventions West at Epcot and the greeting trails at Camp Minnie-Mickey at the Animal Kingdom.

conwayjohn71
06-14-2007, 01:43 PM
We were there June 5th through the 12th

we looked for her for 5 days

finally went to City hall on Sunday and asked were she would be

she was in toon town tent from 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm, she is with Donald.....we asked Donald to step aside so my littlest could take a picture with only Daisy, well we ended up having the best time after that, for 5 minutes Donald was on 1 knee begging my little one to take a picture with him, rubbing his fingers together in the money sign, blowing kisses, it was great, even when we walked out and shut the door, he came running out and grabbed her and would not let go until we took a picture

we had already had pictures with Donald befor

We asked the CM why she was so hard to find

"the resorts have 1st priority for all caracters"

i laughed and asked if they only had 1 costume.................................

Hayden's Dad
06-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Wow I didn't realize she was that rare. We saw her twice in the same day. Of course we were hunting down characters at the time. (35 differnt ones):mickey:. Cool. I hope you find her

Goofy Dad 13
06-14-2007, 02:44 PM
We have seen her several times next to the hat at MGM.

mermaidmarian
06-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Daisy and Donald were together at the hat at MGM in early May.

My nephew saw Daisy (whom we rarely ever see) that same trip at MK over at Mickey's ToonTown.

KAJUNKING
06-14-2007, 05:10 PM
We were there June 5th through the 12th

we looked for her for 5 days

finally went to City hall on Sunday and asked were she would be

she was in toon town tent from 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm, she is with Donald.....we asked Donald to step aside so my littlest could take a picture with only Daisy, well we ended up having the best time after that, for 5 minutes Donald was on 1 knee begging my little one to take a picture with him, rubbing his fingers together in the money sign, blowing kisses, it was great, even when we walked out and shut the door, he came running out and grabbed her and would not let go until we took a picture

we had already had pictures with Donald befor

thats good stuff

DisneyFreak23
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I also didn't realize how rare she was.

I found her in Camp Minnie-Mickey in AK

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-14-2007, 11:08 PM
We saw her twice in May. Both times were in MK. On Main Street in front of Tony's and in the Judge's tent with Donald, Chip and Dale. Good luck.

Same here, for us in September. :thumbsup:

tinkx2
06-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Daisy is very hard to find. It took us 3 trips before we aver found her, but when you do she will quite fun!!!

When we finally caught up with Ms Daisy she was In MK in the front; to the left of Main Street. Got a lot of good pictures, I figured it might be a while before we see her again, since she is so hard to find. Donald and Minnie must keep her busy.

Tinkerkel
06-15-2007, 01:04 PM
The only time we've ever seen her was at Camp Minnie-Mickey in Animal Kingdom...that was about 3 years ago.

joanna71985
06-15-2007, 01:15 PM
According to another Walt Disney World planning Web site, Daisy Duck is sometimes at Character Connection in Innoventions West at Epcot and the greeting trails at Camp Minnie-Mickey at the Animal Kingdom.

Actually, she rarely is at those spots. For the most part it is Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald at Camp Minnie-Mickey, and Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale at the Character Spot. The best spots to find Daisy are the Hat at MGM (she usually is with Donald there, and right now they are both in the blue YOAMD outfits) and in Town Square at MK. Both spots she is out only in the morning. Also, she can sometimes be found in Toontown at MK.

Wow I didn't realize she was that rare. We saw her twice in the same day. Of course we were hunting down characters at the time. (35 differnt ones):mickey:. Cool. I hope you find her

She is not as rare as she used to be. A couple of years ago she was just about never out, and now she has spots she is almost always out at.

rachburch
06-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks for asking that question. We've been wondering the same thing...