PDA

View Full Version : I need help

almccart
06-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about the following restraunts?
Crystal palace,concourse steak house at plaza resort.
Chef De France,Cape May Cafe, Coral Reef

Thanks!!!:mickey:

amy711
06-14-2007, 11:56 AM
:welcome:My brother and his family have been to the World 3 times in the past 5 years and I had asked about the same restaurants. He told me that all of them are great. Just check out the menus on this site and go with whatever looks good to you. No one ever feels the same about a place, some love it and some hate it.

packofjedis
06-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Crystal Palace is a great place to see Pooh and friends, but it's not my favorite character meal. It's pretty crowded in there, and the buffet line can get very long. (We do love Garden Grill and Chef Mickey's!)

Concourse Steak House is great! I would definitely go there again.

Tynkerbelle
06-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Crystal Palace is our favorite character breakfast - we're big Pooh fans and we like the buffet choices. Lunch is pretty good there, too.

We had breakfast at Cape May Cafe and that was OK.

Concourse Steakhouse is my least favorite steak place on property - if you want a good steak dinner go to the Yachtsman's Steakhouse at the Yacht Club resort (Le Cellier - in the Canada pavillion at EPCOT - is a good choice, too).

I haven't been to Chefs De France or Coral Reef.

scottgr
06-14-2007, 01:23 PM
:welcome:

Crystal Palace is one of our favorites places for breakfast with Pooh and friends. The food is good also

Coral Reef another place we love for dinner. It is so much fun to sit and watch the fish and sharks swim right by. I have always enjoyed the food there.

If looking for a good Steak I would go to Le Cellier in Epcot. There food is incredible.

Hope this helps. I have not been to the others.

disneygirlie11
06-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Chefs de France- I've been there twice. First time I loved it, second time I HATED it. They change the menu often so it's pretty hard to judge.

BrerStitch
06-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Hello...

I would say that if you want to try the Concourse Steakhouse now might be the time. If you check the new, rumors section there is talk that the Concourse Steakhouse will be closing next year permanently sometime to be replaced by something else.

The Crystal Palace has a lovely atomsphere and good food. It's not a quiet place though, so it's a bit hard to have a conversation. However, we never had a problem seeing the characters.

We are scheduled to eat at Coral Reef this trip, but have not eaten at the other places.