PDA

View Full Version : where do i start?

last real pirate
06-13-2007, 09:02 PM
me and my mom are planning a trip to disney world. there is so much new stuff since last time i went. what is the one thing that i should run to as soon as i get on disney grounds?

LoriMistress
06-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Well, it depends. I see you're going in December 2007 at Pop Century...but when? Have you checked out http://waltdisneyworld.com to see the activities that you and your mom might want to do? Is there a budget? How many days? Are you going to hit the parks non stop or are you going to be taking some breaks?

last real pirate
06-13-2007, 09:50 PM
yeah i have checked out that web site and www.allears.net and got some ideas about different rides and stuff. my mom knows alot more about disney than i do, but i want to help her with the planning so i was trying to find some good shows or attractions that for us to check out.

krorx
06-14-2007, 08:40 AM
If you're hitting epcot, don't miss Soarin'. It's a wonderful ride both you and your mom will love.;)

DisneyFreak23
06-14-2007, 08:50 AM
THE MOUNTAIN RANGES!!!! (Splash, Space, Big Thunder, Expedition Everest)

And make sure to cruise main street.

:mickey3:

:stitch:

LandFan
06-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Don't miss Mickey's Phillharmagic (4D show in Magic Kingdom) - it's awesome!

Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom is great too.

Definitely don't miss Soarin!

I've also heard (but not seen) that Turtle talk with Crush (epcot) and the Laught Floor (in Magic Kindgom) were very good too.

Have fun planning!:thumbsup:

BrerSchultzy
06-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Judging by your name, avatar and quote...

RUN to the new POTC. First things first. Absolutely no questions about it.

Then, go check out Soarin' and EE...but first things first for any true Pirates fan is POTC.