PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting kicked out and have to log in over and over and....

PrincessCathy
06-13-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't know whether the problem is my work connection or the site. I haven't been on in awhile and the last several times I have logged in at the office or before my evening class. (They are the same place - just different computers and locations at the University.)

Anyway, I log-in, read a few threads and get kicked out. Or when I try to post a reply or start a new thread - like this one - I get kicked out and have to log in again. Sometimes I have to enter my log-in information more than once for it "to take". Any advice?

Also, (just so I am clear - as mud) - I only notice this if I pay attention to the little light that is on next to my name in a response or if I am trying to do something specific to my account. Otherwise I can read and move around.

PrincessCathy
06-13-2007, 07:57 PM
I just noticed a similar e-mail below and cleared all my cookies. This is not correcting the problem. Maybe it takes awhile to take effect. I will try again later.