PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Changes?????

rmsongs
06-13-2007, 05:14 PM
We stayed at Coronado Springs last June and tried the Dining Plan for the first time. We ended up eating several meals at Pepper Market, the resort's quick service location, and enjoyed it very much. Since that trip I had heard that the restaurants at CS were no longer participating in the Dining Plan. Today I began planning the next visit, so I decided to check on WDW's website to see if the CS restaurants were listed on the Plan. They are. Has anyone else heard that they were no longer Dining Plan restaurants or am I losing my mind? The Dining Plan worked out so well for us that I won't stay at a resort without participating restaurants. Thanks in advance for any info.:mickey:

WishingStar2006
06-13-2007, 06:24 PM
I believe all CS at the resorts participate in the DDP...I believe all of the TS do as well, although some are 2 TS for each meal (Artist Point, Yachtsman, California Grill, etc). The only exception may be Victoria and Albert's, I know you have to reserve that seperately.

But plan away, the CS are definitely part of the DDP.

Figment!
06-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Not sure if you are using CS as an abbreviation for Coronado Springs or Counter Service, but the list on the Disney Site and here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/mywdiningplan.asp) are both current through 2007.

Crow
06-14-2007, 04:38 PM
i was just at Coronado May 29 -june 4th. i used cs credits 2 diff times at Pepper Mkt.. breakfast was ok, but i probably wont use a cs for breakfast again. its just i had so many to use
i used 1 around 1030 pm for calzone which was pretty good, and i got a cin roll for dessert which i saved for breakfast.
as far as i know, the other resorts are still allowing cs credits at food courts, no change coming that ive heard