PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier for Lunch or Dinner?

mickeysworld
06-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Do you prefer Le Cellier for Lunch or Dinner?

Same question for Liberty Tree Tavern and 50's Prime Time Cafe, if you had to choose, would you go for Lunch or Dinner?

JPL
06-13-2007, 05:25 PM
I prefer saving my big sit down meals for dinner since I can have a good breakfast a few snacks during the day or a light lunch and then a nice relaxing dinner just about the time I need a break :thumbsup:

Suzibell1968
06-13-2007, 05:47 PM
I like LTT for dinner. I like the family style serving and I LOVE the character interaction. I hav been several times and the characters really spend time at the table and at our last visit we met everyone twice!

Never been to Tonys but looking at it for this visit. I will be watching the responses to you! :thumbsup:

AllDisney
06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
We prefer a nice sit down dinner. We begin the day with Mickey waffles, bacon etc., therefore, we aren't ready for a big lunch. We have a snack around 1:00PM so a nice leisure meal around 5 or 6 is perfect for us.:smickey:

grumpycajun
06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
We haven't been to Le Celier for dinner, but lunch was fine for us. One big plus is that it's much eadier to get an ADR for Lunch.

Definitely dinner for LTT. We love the family style comfort food. Just what the doctor ordered after a long day at MK.

We've never been to 50's Prime Time Cafe for either.

BW Fan
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
We prefer dinner, as they have a larger selection than at lunch (particularly at LeCellier), and I agree with previous poster that with a nice breakfast and a few snacks, lunch isn 't even necessary.

WishingStar2006
06-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Good luck getting into LeCellier at any time!!!!! I made my ADR's last night for a late August (not free dining time) trip and out of 13 days there was only ONE evening that there was any availability....that's absurd!!!! They need to make that place bigger, or something. It used to be a well kept secret, but not anymore!!!!

We weren't crazy about LTT but we don't have little ones.

Tony's is nice but not the greatest...IMHO.

But I would definitely do dinner at all TS...especially if you are on the DDP!

Have fun!

tinksmom02
06-13-2007, 09:57 PM
We haven't been to Le Celier for dinner, but lunch was fine for us. One big plus is that it's much eadier to get an ADR for Lunch.

I agree...I would probably enjoy LeCellier more at dinner, but can never get in, so lunch it is!

The selection isn't as good at lunch, but you can still get cheddar cheese soup, breadsticks, filet, and creme brulee...sounds good to me!

TiggerRPh
06-14-2007, 12:44 AM
You'll pay less for lunch than dinner. I've done both and the meals were both excellent but I prefer to have dinner there if possible.

Natazu
06-14-2007, 02:53 AM
We also tend to have our big sit-down dinners for the end of the day. LTT, has a much better lunch than dinner, though. Le Cellier has a very good lunch menu so we've done lunch there when we couldn't get a dinner ADR.

RAIDER
06-14-2007, 03:47 AM
I prefer lunch ..so that way i can walk off the calories in the park :D

mickeysworld
06-14-2007, 09:46 AM
We also tend to have our big sit-down dinners for the end of the day. LTT, has a much better lunch than dinner, though. Le Cellier has a very good lunch menu so we've done lunch there when we couldn't get a dinner ADR.

Thanks for all the replies! I can't get in for either lunch or dinner at Le Cellier, so I guess it doesn't really matter which I prefer!:D Always the optimist though, I will keep trying! Any suggestions for an alternative in the WS? Having never eaten at LTT but just reading what was offered for lunch vs. dinner, I thought lunch sounded better too!

DDuck66
06-14-2007, 09:53 AM
We usually have Le Cellier for lunch, LTT for dinner and lunch at Prime Time. We have had dinner at Prime Time and it was also great.

heart4princephillip
06-14-2007, 08:18 PM
I prefer lunch ..so that way i can walk off the calories in the park :D

That's why we made our dinner reservations at 4:00pm! We get to enjoy dinner, but walk it off.

thejens
06-14-2007, 10:19 PM
I prefer my big meal at dinner too, so Le Cellier at dinner if possible. We had lunch at Prime Time and I must say I enjoyed that pot roast at noon also! I've never been to LTT, but it sounds fun! Maybe next time.

Natazu
06-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Thanks for all the replies! I can't get in for either lunch or dinner at Le Cellier, so I guess it doesn't really matter which I prefer!:D Always the optimist though, I will keep trying! Any suggestions for an alternative in the WS? Marrakesh is my favorite at Epcot, no contest. Thumbs up also to San Angel and Coral Reef.

moe513
06-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Dinner adrs are hard to get we had to take 2 tables at lunch.