PDA

View Full Version : character autograph question

beksy
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
I was just wondering if all of the character can sign autographs? On previous trips (early '90's), I heard that Winnie the Pooh could not give them. Is this still true? If so, what others can't give them? Thanks! :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
06-13-2007, 04:51 PM
The only two we have run across two who can't sign was Sulley from Monsters Inc. and King Louie from Jungle Book. All the others we have seen have been able to sign.

Don't worry we have seen Pooh many times and he has signed each time.

snifflesmcg
06-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes, I've seen Pooh autograph before as well.

joanna71985
06-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Here is the list of characters who don't sign:
*Mike W
*Sully
*Beast
*Bullseye
*Goliath
*King Louie
*Figment (stamps)
*Mr. and Mrs. Incredible (stamp)
*Frozone (stamps)
*Buzz Lightyear (stamps)
*Woody (stamps, but can sign once in awhile)

Brer Robert
06-14-2007, 01:08 AM
*Mike W
*Sully
*Beast
*Bullseye
*Goliath
*King Louie
*Figment (stamps)
*Mr. and Mrs. Incredible (stamp)
*Frozone (stamps)
*Buzz Lightyear (stamps)
*Woody (stamps, but can sign once in awhile)

Actually, I believe the Beast can sign autographs. I think he just refuses to sign them, knowing how grumpy he can be.:thedolls: And do you mean Goliath from "Gargoyles" or Goliath the Lion from "JoJo's Circus"?

Blue Genie
06-14-2007, 01:29 AM
If you go to Disneyland Buzz,Woody,Beast,all the members from The Incredible can sign. The only ones out here that can't sign are...

Clarabelle Cow
Shully
King Louie
Koda
Kenia
Piglet

I think that's all from Disneyland. Here is Beast and Buzz autographs I have.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Autograph%20part%201/?action=view&current=24.jpg

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Autograph%20part%201/?action=view&current=28.jpg

The others that I have said that can sign I don't have there's cause I don't care for them to much.

DisneyNut2005
06-14-2007, 09:17 AM
If you go to Disneyland Buzz,Woody,Beast,all the members from The Incredible can sign. The only ones out here that can't sign are...

Clarabelle Cow
Shully
King Louie
Koda
Kenia
Piglet

I think that's all from Disneyland. Here is Beast and Buzz autographs I have.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Autograph%20part%201/?action=view&current=24.jpg

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Autograph%20part%201/?action=view&current=28.jpg

The others that I have said that can sign I don't have there's cause I don't care for them to much.

Actually, Clarabelle and Piglet DO sign autographs at DL.

pshokie
06-14-2007, 09:51 AM
*Goliath

And do you mean Goliath from "Gargoyles" or Goliath the Lion from "JoJo's Circus"?

The only Goliath I have seen is the one from Jo Jo's Circus. He does not, and cannot sign. His "paws" are padded so he cannot hold the pen (or a stamp for that matter). But if you do the H&V character breakfast, both are present and Jo Jo will sign as "Jo Jo & Goliath".

joanna71985
06-14-2007, 04:34 PM
The only Goliath I have seen is the one from Jo Jo's Circus. He does not, and cannot sign. His "paws" are padded so he cannot hold the pen (or a stamp for that matter). But if you do the H&V character breakfast, both are present and Jo Jo will sign as "Jo Jo & Goliath".

Yup, that's the Goliath I was talking about. JoJo signs for him on Mickey Ave too.

chicklittlemom
06-16-2007, 05:11 PM
We did the whole autograph thing last year at WDW with the kids. Buzz stamped and Belle signed for the Beast. Mike and Sully were "not doing any paperwork on the job" at there station. The Genie signed for himself, which really surprised me as his "hands" were rather large! All the Hundred Acre Wood characters signed.
One tip... take a large pen or marker for the characters to use. It's very hard for them to use small pencils or pens.