PDA

View Full Version : The Plaza Restuarant in MK?

MizMissy
06-13-2007, 12:51 PM
On Main Street?
I don't think I've ever seen anyone mention this restuarant in all the reviews, trip reports, adr listings. :confused:
It's listed in info as TS and on the DDP.
Has anyone ever eaten here? Is it that terrible? Thoughts on it?

bleukarma
06-13-2007, 12:54 PM
I ate there years ago and I'm thinking of going back at some point next week. We enjoyed it. I just think we haven't been back for so long is because a lot of other restaurants have better themes. The Plaza is kind of bland compared to other WDW restaurants.

SurferStitch
06-13-2007, 01:03 PM
The Plaza is a wonderful restaurant. DH and I have dined there many times. The food, service, and atmosphere are all fantastic.

We never do dinner there, but have done many lunches. I love their strawberry and chicken salad, and they have great sandwiches. The milkshakes are to die for.

Can't wait to go back there in December! :cloud9:

Michigander
06-13-2007, 01:07 PM
It has the best salad's and sandwiches. It's not to expencive and you get to sit down and be waited on! I would never miss going infact the last time we went we went there twice to eat. Other places might have more to look at but this place has them beat in price service and taste. For a family of 4 with little money to spend on dinner this is the place to go. I have tried several place in MK and Epcot and this is the place my whole family always wants to go to. The kid menu is right up any kids alley. Little hamburgers and fries are always a big hit with my dd. The sandwiches are good size and filled to over flowing with meat. The strawberry chicken salad with strawberry dressing is always wonderful and it is enough for two people to share along with a sandwich either a whole one by yourself if your hughly hungry or split one and with the salad you will walk away full and satisfied. You will be amazed at the price's it's very, very affordable!! To top it all off have and icecream sunday to share at the end of your meal. What a treat!!!:thumbsup:

DawsonAR
06-13-2007, 02:24 PM
I ate there last year. It was really good. A very nice surprise. :mickey:

Darbylew
06-13-2007, 02:30 PM
We love the Plaza. We have eaten there many
times. You really need a reservation or you will
have to wait. They have great food. Enjoy!
:thumbsup::mickey:

GrmGrninGost
06-13-2007, 06:56 PM
The Plaza is wonderful!:mickey: We usually do it for lunch, out of pocket. Their cheesesteak is fantastic! We have booked it for our Sept. trip. I can't wait!:thumbsup: