PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe I'm asking this....

DisneyLandMomma
06-13-2007, 10:59 AM
:blush: Does DisneyLand still have the dog kennels?

I always thought people who brought their dogs to Disneyland were nuts and now here I am asking about the kennels. :whistle:

:silly:

NotaGeek
06-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Yes! This is from the official Disneyland Website:

The Disneyland® Kennel Club is available for day use. The cost is $15.00 per pet, per day and reservations are not necessary. Sorry, but no overnight accommodations are available. Please note the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort do not permit pets.

The Disneyland® Kennel Club and County of Orange requires rabies, distemper, and hepatitis vaccination certificates from your vet in order to board dogs over four months of age.

For further information or questions, please contact Disneyland® Resort Guest Information at (714) 781-7290†. :dog: :paw:

Melanie
06-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Funny you ask this. I just noticed the kennels last week when I was walking back to our hotel. It's to the right of the main entrance of Disneyland.

DisneyLandMomma
06-13-2007, 03:24 PM
:thumbsup: awesome Thanks for the info....

Now I know for the future...our puppy isn't 4 months yet so we will have to wait to use the kennels. I'll just have to find a puppy sitter in the meantime. :blush:

JayBee
06-21-2007, 02:02 AM
Yes, it's a great alternative while you're traveling with your pooch! As stated previously, be sure to have all the vaccination records with you. I took my dog there a few years ago. They provide a cage for your dog to hang out in. They provide a dog run with a bench, some trees, and even a fire hydrant! So if you want your dog to take a break, you must go and do that. The Cast Members cannot remove your dog from the cage. We took her out for a little break. She released some energy and took care of business, and then it was back to business for us!