PDA

View Full Version : Is Disney Quest Free with the Magic Your Way pakage with the waterpark option?

DisneyFreak23
06-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Can you get into Disney Quest free if you have the Magic Your Way plus the Waterpark option? If so do you have to pay inside with each thing you do? I was wondering this because i have never been to Disney Quest b4 and if i could include that in my upcoming trip in September that would be great. Let me know!!

:mickey3:

:stitch:

merlinmagic4
06-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Yes, DQ is one of the options. You will not have to pay to get in and just about everything is free inside :) We did pay for a copy of my DD's drawing of Minnie Mouse from one of the activities but I think that's it!

DisneyFreak23
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Yay! Thank you! I am positive i will be going there hopefully. I really want to try that thing where you create a virtual coaster then you get in a simulator and ride it! YAY!

Thanks so much:thumbsup:

:mickey3:

:stitch:

Michigander
06-13-2007, 12:58 PM
AFTER YOU DO THE ROLLER COASTER AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO RIDE ON THE ONE YOU BUILT THEY WILL SELL YOU A DVD OF YOUR EXPERIENCE. iT REALLY COOL:thumbsup:

PrincessEmmasMommy
06-13-2007, 01:24 PM
We have 6 Waterpark and More days to use. I've never been to DQ either and was wondering if there are things to do there with a4 y.o. Thanks!
Jen

thejens
06-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't think there is much for a 4 year old. He may like the Buzz light year bumper car ride, (not sure about height restrictions) but probably couldn't operate it really. Unless he is especially into video games it may not be a big thrill. My 3 year old loves sitting in the driving games (even if they are not working.) There are height restrictions for some attractions and I think it is aimed at an older crowd. Also, thrifty parents be warned, although most is free there are lots of "opportunities" to spend money and you may want to coach your kids in advance if you don't want to purchase anything extra. (kind of like before you get on any ride in the parks you have to chant, we will not stop in gift shop, we will not stop in gift shop...)

Nekochan
06-16-2007, 05:39 AM
There's a computer animation area that might be fun for a little guy. Some of the virtual rides (like the jungle ride) might be fun. The pirates ride might also be fun, as long as he's not scared of dragons and skeletons.