PDA

View Full Version : dining plan restaurant indications

LADY DI
06-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Do I have to carry around the list of the Dining Plan Restaurants or will there be a sign in the window of the each dining restaurant or snack counter?

This is the first time I have this plan and am travelling with 2 older teens and hubby. Don't want to always have to refer to my list, which I might possibly lose after a day or two.

Didn't find this answer on the Q & A section of dining.

krose78
06-13-2007, 10:42 AM
I know that at snack locations on the menus there are dining plan symbols next to the items that apply.

kaerbear178
06-13-2007, 11:33 AM
I don't remember if there are or not. I know that at the end of each day I just wrote on a piece of paper which places were on the DDP for whatever park we were going to have lunch at the next day. We had ADR's for all of our evening meals. Like the previous poster said the snack areas all have a little symbol on the menu next to items that you can order on the DDP.

Strmchsr
06-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Pretty much all CS and TS restaurants in the parks are on the plan, but I don't recall a sign in the windows indicating whether a place takes the DDP or not. That said, for your table service be sure you have an ADR because walk-ups almost are never available anymore. It reduces spontaneity, but I'd hate for you to show up with the DDP and not be able to eat anywhere. CS, as I said, is basically every place in the parks. You won't have to worry about referring to a list. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/mywdiningplan.asp) for a list in Info Central of all participating restaurants.

Rayadragon
06-13-2007, 04:43 PM
There weren't any signs posted outside indicating if a restaraunt accepted the dinning plan or not. Like krose78 and karebear178 said, snack items that can be bought with snack credits are marked with a purple and white checkerboard symbol. I can't think of any restaraunts in the parks that didn't take the plan, although a few in the resorts and DTD don't.