PDA

View Full Version : A Baby's Best Friend

katieandrob
06-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Can anyone please tell me if they have every heard of this baby stuff rental company. I found them on the web when I was in search of looking to rent a crib for our stay at the Wilderness in Dec. The thing I liked about this company was they also rented crib tents which I need because my son is a wonderful escape artist out of his crib. I've called All About Kids but they don't have the crib tents. Please help I'm afraid to use this company if no one else has ever used them before.

Minniemouse27
06-13-2007, 07:35 AM
We are staying at POR on purpose so our 2yo (he will be turning 2yo during the trip) can use the trundle bed and I don't have to worry about cribs or pack n plays.

When we travel we just bring babyproofing stuff w/ us. A bunch of electrical socket plugs and a few other things.. and then make sure that we don't leave anything around for him to get into.

We did this w/ dd (now 6yo) when we travelled and it worked out great.

There are some great blow up bed/sleeping bags for kids (we have two... they have a hand pump that is easy to use) that you could use in lieu of the trundle.

Just another idea, that is MUCH less expensive! :D

Lady
06-13-2007, 04:05 PM
We used BBF and they were great. Everything came sealed and smelled as if it was just cleaned. We rented a full size crib but not a tent. It was very clean. We were actually in the lobby checking in as it arrived. They were very prompt. It made our vacation easier because our DD wouldn't sleep in a pack-n-play but slept very well in the crib. Vacation is no fun with a cranky toddler.

katieandrob
06-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks so much for the reply. I will now feel comfortable using them since you have had a positive experience with them. And you're right about the cranky toddler stuff. When you are busy everyone needs a good nights sleep.