PDA

View Full Version : spaceship earth dumb question

briguy
06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
I am actually sitting on sse right now typing on my blackberry. We've had to make an unscheduled stop...I am right next to the snow white video...
Anyway, my question is kinda weird. Was the entrance to sse always where it is now? I kinda remember it being on the side abou 45 degrees around from where it is now. Am I dreaming?

Gotta go...we started moving again...currently going thru the internet circa 1990

Jeri Lynn
06-12-2007, 07:18 PM
As far as I know the entrance to SSE has always been in the front.

Melanie
06-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes, the current entrance is the only place I remember it as well.

tinkerbell04
06-12-2007, 07:40 PM
When SSE has a line, it forms to the side, long ago when it would have a LONG line, it would wind around both sides, maybe that is what you are remembering? I remember as a kid standing for quite a while to get in there! :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
06-13-2007, 05:01 AM
The entrance is where it's always been :mickey:

tshlw
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
If you have someone in your party that uses a wheelchair or ECV they have you enter at the exit so that might be what you remember.

Figgyluv03
06-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Yes, the entrance has always been up front and oh boy, I do remember standing in those long lines going up and down both sides of it!

Anborn
06-13-2007, 12:32 PM
back when it was presented by AT&T they had a hospitality room for AT&T employees and special guests somewhere in SSE (i distinctly remember taking an elevator from the room where SSE exited in the back where the reservation kiosks used to be), where you could sit down, get a drink, maybe a small snack, and then had special permission to get to the front of the line. as far as i can remember the normal entrance/queue has always been in front.

grumpycajun
06-13-2007, 05:44 PM
I don't have an answer for you, but I have a question of my own... Must you torment us by e-mailing right from SSE? Not very nice.:nono:

:DJust kidding. Thank goodness I've only got 18 more days to wait!

briguy
06-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Well then I guess I shouldn't mention that I just got off riding everest 2x and am on my way to mk

Lauretta
06-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Must you torment us by e-mailing right from SSE? Not very nice.:nono:

Hahhaha! I was thinking the same!! I'm envious...even if SSE stopped or broke down for a bit...that's part of it's charm!!